Prioroties 🔞

Marcus looked down at your sleeping form cuddling into the blankets as he sat at the end of the bed. It had been around 2 hours since the two of you had sex and to say that he had been blown away by you was an understatement. He was in awe at you the entire time. Just thinking about what he did, how you made him feel- it turned him on.

"Shit." He mumbled looking down at the tent in his pants before standing up and heading towards the shower down the hall. This would be his third shower. He just couldn't get your touch out of his system. You were like a minx and the May you felt wrapped tightly around him left him wanting more and more from you.

Throwing his clothes off he securely wrapped the bandage with a waterproof shower patch that you luckily kept in the cabinets to keep the water away from his injury.

The shower was cold, but it helped. His cock the was throbbing, growing erect by the thought of your burning skin against his own. The way you took him in, your moans, whines and mewled. He loved it so, so much.

"Shit- fuck. I'm gonna get blue balls like this." He moaned out placing his hand around his pulsating cock. He began to pump himself in the cold shower trying for a faster, temporary release. His moans echoed in the shower as he continued to pump himself. His hips began to buck at the pressure of his hand clenching around him. It felt good. But not as good as you.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck- (Y/n)." He began thinking about the positions he had you in, his thumb prodding at your ass in doggy position, watching his cock disappear inside of you. The noises you whimpered out and the sound of your wet pussy slamming at his pistoling hips. The way you orgasmed around him left him almost in utter bliss as he eyed your shaking form and the way your eyes held nothing but lust made him stand even taller.

"What are you doing to me- shit-fuck yeah." His hips bucked into his hands sloppily reaching closer and closer to his release. A deep bubbling sensation in his stomach and balls showed that he was closer than ever and the pre-cum that leaked out every now and again just showed how fed up he was.

"Almost there-" he couldn't finish his sentence as his jaw slacked spurting white ropes of cum all over the shower wall. His hips bucked more to help him come down from his high, cum still squirting out leaving a mess all over the shower.

"Marcus? You in the shower?" You called out suddenly nocking on the bathroom door.

"Y-yeah, I'm almost done." He stuttered out. He cursed at himself for doing that but when he heard a small giggle from the other side of the door it seemed worth the embarrassment.

You knew he was masturbating. You grinned at the thought of him doing so in your shower.

You were asleep but when he groaned the first time you opened your eyes and squinted noticing he was no longer in the bed. You stood up, picking up your tank top that you wore this morning and checking the time. 3 pm.  You had only been asleep for two hours.

His moans became louder the closer you came to the door.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck- (Y/n)." You gasped softly hearing his moans clearly. He was masturbating to you. Your eyes widened at the thought of him pumping himself. You swallowed hard, hand sneaking down to your exposed core and circling your clit before he moaned once again.

"What are you doing to me- shit-fuck yeah." Your fingers moved faster on your clit, already too sensitive from the round you went with Marcus. You sighed out as the hot feeling in your stomach tightened. You dipped a finger into your your slit, shivering at the feeling. The knot grew bigger, an overwhelming need of relief crashing into you as you finger fucked yourself to Marcus's moans.

"Almost there-" You were almost there but when Marcus moaned so guttural and raw you had reached your high even quicker than you would normally have with just yourself.

Your cum leaked down your legs, dripping onto the floor boards making you scurry back to your room to grab the towel from this morning.

"Marcus? You in the shower?" You teases knocking on the door as you cleaned up your mess.

"Y-yeah, I'm almost done." He stuttered out making you giggle. The shower door creaked signalling that Marcus had gotten out of it. You speedily rushed into your room grabbing a pair of joggers before going down your stairs to start on lunch and what you were going to take to the protest later on.

"Hey, (Y/n)? D you think my clothes are cleaned?" Marcus called from behind you. You were stood in the kitchen prepping a sandwich for the two of you and when you turned around to answer Marcus he had been naked. Only a towel covered his waist but even then, you almost gawked at him.

"I-uh yeah, yeah your clothes are folded in a brown clothes basket in my room. I made you lunch too, come down quick." You stammer with a blush creeping on your face.

Marcus just winks pulling at his lower lip with
His teeth before nodding his head and heading back upstairs to get changed.

When he had come back down he was fully dressed, clad in his vest coat and protective armour and holding his helmet in his hand.

"Thank you (Y/n). I mean it." Marcus's eyes connected to yours as you both sat down to eat your sandwiches.

"It's no pressure, you were injured. Anyone would have helped." You passed it off waving your hand.

"I'm glad you were that anyone." He grinned cheekily and began to eat.

The blush you had just managed to settle down rose in your cheeks once more m, it looked like you were about to combust.

"I have a backpack filled with med supplies and other things, my board is also up too so we can leave after I get changed.

"We have to make a list of priorities." Marcus's smile dropped, replaced by a serious look.

"Yeah, I should keep the backpack safe-" Marcus cut you off with his sudden point.

"You're top priority right now, go get changed, we can talk more about this walking towards the protestors. I've already had a friend call me telling me he's there. It's still peaceful. Let's get there whilst it still is." You nodded your head and stood up before scurrying up your stairs.

You were priority to Marcus.