CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"

Start from the beginning

"YOU!!!! stop Calling me BIWI!!!!" She shouts at him...

"What should I call you!!! Sweetheart, Baby, Jaanu??" he winks at her...

"Why the hell you are here!!! And stop Irritating me!!" she said Furiously...

"Baby Tomorrow is Our Marriage!!! You gonna be My Wife Biwi.. So I thought we can spend some time together!" he Pulls her Towards him closely...

"WHAT NONSENSE!!! TOMORROW IM MARRYING!!! BUT ITS NOT YOU!!!" She again shouts at Him

He Closes her Lips with His Hand..

"Shhh!!! You want Your Family to caught us like this???" He whispered close to Her ears.. She Closed her Eyes feeling his hot breath near her neck...

"Don't worry baby!!! Tomorrow Our Marriage will Happen for sure and You'll be My Wife!" he said.. She Pushed him...

"Chii!!! Don't touch me!!!" She said With Disgust...

Abhi Hates her Disgust Look on him he Moves to her Furiously.. He Pulls her Face close to his Face by Holding her Hair... She Winched in pain...

"Don't you Dare to give that Look to Me!!!" he whispered Close to her Lips

"Leave me!!! It's Paining!" she said...

He leaves her...

"I'm sorry biwi!!! Don't make me Angry!!!" he said Carressing her cheeks...

She wondered Really he had a Multiple Personality disorder!! Sometimes Soft and sometimes like manic...

"Stop Calling me Biwi!"

He Ignored and Takes her Hands and Carressing his stummle.. And he kissed her Hands.. She Furiously takes Her hand... But he again holds it and he Looks at her Mehandhi... He Points at the Letter "A"...she shocked...

"Too Good Biwi.. I loved it!!!" He said about the Mehandhi...

She hates to Admit that She felt happy hearing it...