CHAPTER SIX

Author's note

Hey lovelies,
This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who have shown support for this book by voting .thank you for your motivation especially CollateralSunshine for your honest feedback.
Enjoy the next chapter and bear with the mistakes till I can edit it.

***

Sebastian

I gulped down the last few drops of scotch in my glass,bent down to refill it then leaned back on my leather office chair and turned around to face the huge glass windows and admired the view of the city as I got lost in my thoughts.
It had been three weeks now since I last saw her. I went to the strip club three times after our private dance but there was no sight of her much to my disappointment. Finally, I had to ask Nick about her whereabouts and I found out she had quit .
My immediate thought was to look for her but how?
I had never seen her face and I barely knew her name. All I had was her vague name and her unique Raven tattoo.
She had vanished and with her went all my senses . I couldn't concentrate at work.piles of files lay down on my desk and I was less interested to even glance at them. Everytime I did, my mind would drift off back to that night and I couldn't fight off the torturous memory of our dance which was the closest I had been with her.
The mere truth that I had become dangerously attracted to her in such a short span of time and her mysterious aura added to my frustration.
Alcohol seemed to be the only way I could escape the reality of my misery that I felt deep down in my gut because this time, not even sitting in my music room playing guitar did the trick.
As I sat there looking out, my voice of reason came knocking.
Enough of mopping around.she was just a moment.An infatuation and now it's gone. Time to get back to reality if I still needed my company.
The best start would be Patricia. I had met her during my short getaway in Bali and at first I thought it was just my normal flings but she was a nice person and mature enough to know ' no strings attached' to whatever was between us but ever since I went on tour ,came back and that damned night at the club,I had cut off our conversations but right now I needed a distraction.
I stood up from my seat and walked to the glass wall as I dialed her number which didn't take long for her to answer.

"Seb darling,I thought I would never hear from you again after ghosting me like that."

"You are a very hard woman to forget my dear Patty. Infact,I called because I wanted to see you wanna make up for that."

"I would be dumb to say no to a handsome man like you."

"Perfect. Dinner at 7:00 tonight?"

"That's fine seb.just text me the place."

"I will Patty .bye"

"See you Seb."

I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it was 4:00 .I wanted to stop at Kyle's before going home to prepare for the dinner. I grabbed my coat from the coach in my office and walked out as I dialed Drew's number.

****
I was running late for my dinner. I took a quick shower and changed into my black ripped jeans paired with a black T-shirt and brown jacket and brushed my hair to the side

 I took a quick shower and changed into my black ripped jeans paired with a black T-shirt and brown jacket and brushed my hair to the side