"His Freedom from your compulsion, of course." I say, subconsciously playing with the silver heart locket around my neck. Klaus looks back to me, his features soften ever so slightly and he glances down at the jewelry and back to me.

He nods with a smile and turns back to Stefan.

"You want your freedom. Well, once he is dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It'll be my pleasure to give it back." He announces, giving me one last look before stepping away.

"Good luck." I state, receiving a nod in return. I then turn on my heel and head back to the party, waiting for the plan to unfold.

"Can I interest you in a game of beer pong, sweetheart?" My heart slightly flutters at the nickname as I look up from the drink I was pouring.

After wondering around for awhile, bumping into wasted high schoolers, almost getting puked on twice and getting hit on by a group of Freshmen, I found my way back to the drink table. And Klaus found his way back to me apparently.

"Only if you aren't a sore loser." I say with a smile, lifting my drink to my lips and taking a sip. The curly haired man only smiles and leads me to the table where random kids stand, obviously wasted. And other dudes who almost act as bodyguards. They must've been the hybrids he created.

"So, tell me, are you enjoying the party, love?" He asks as we stand across from each other, setting the red solo cups up.

"It's okay, minus the whole... funeral part." I shrug as he chuckles.

"It's something to be celebrated, and I've been waiting a long time to celebrate this special occasion. I'm glad you came even if I didn't get the pleasure of escorting you." He says before throwing the white ball directly into a red solo cup with ease. The teens around us cheered drunkly as the man grinned at me, once again showing of his dimples that I always found myself looking at.

Was this his attempt at flirting I wondered. My mind grimaced at the thought of me assisting with the death of this man only hours earlier and now getting butterflies from his comment.

I shake off my thoughts before grabbing the cup and removing the ball. I chug down the beer quickly before moving the cup aside and going to throw it.

When I make it into his cup I grin in accomplishment, earning another celebratory cheer from the wasted crowd, half of them probably not even knowing what they were cheering for.

"So, now that you're back, I hope you don't plan on kidnapping me again." I say, making eye contact with him as he smirks, taking the plastic ball from the cup and taking it down in one gulp.

"Hmm, did that frighten you?" He says, preparing to make another one of my cups. I scoff at the question.

"Obviously." I state coldly as the man throws the ball in one of my cups. My annoyance with Klaus had resurfaced from under the charisma. I had reminded myself of the night he when he continually threatened and terrorized my friends.

I pick the cup up and remove the ball once again, I pull it up to my lips and chug the bitter liquid, this time, a small amount ran from the cup to my lips.

When I finish the cup, Klaus is no longer on the end of the table and is instead in front me.

He steps closer, not breaking eye contact and I can feel my breath get caught in my throat. I don't know why I was so nervous, he wouldn't do anything in public, would he?

When he raises his hand to my face I flinch slightly and silently pray he won't snap my neck like he did Tyler's that night.

Instead his thumb runs across my bottom lip lightly, where beer had spilled from the cup. I subconsciously take a deep breath and the man removes his thumb and holds it up to his mouth with a slight smirk, tasting the remnants of the beer that had just been on my lips.

"I'll try and resist the urge." He spoke slowly, pronouncing every word perfectly. I only gawk up at the man like a deer in headlights.

"You have a visitor." A voice cuts in from behind Klaus. I couldn't tell if I was thankful or disappointed.

"Well, tell my visitor I'm busy." He states, not breaking eye contact. It was almost as if I was mesmerized by the man. I almost wondered if I was compelled but I remind myself of the vervain around my neck.

"He said his name is Mikael." The woman speaks again. Just then I snap back into reality and remember the plan I had spent all day helping with.

I literally had a part in murdering this fine ass man.

Evil but fine.

How could I completely forget even for a few moments.

Klaus's face, falls a bit before nodding his head towards the woman.

"Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do, take care of my little friend here as well." He states, his eyes lingering for only a moment before walking off.

A hand lightly grips my shoulder, which i'm assuming is one of Klaus's hybrids. He leads me to the back with everyone else.

I found myself hoping something would go wrong. I don't know why but my subconscious wished I would see more of Klaus. I scolded these thoughts and decided to just take a seat and wait for everything to unravel.