10| I am definately CRAZY

Start from the beginning

"Just, about yesterday I thought and...." he said actually very seriously. But to hear the same thing I heard yesterday..... Don't.

"Yeah, I thought too and I realized it would be best to just be like we were just like before, because we clearly are meant to be nothing more than that Ross." I tried to shake it off quickly just so I could get a corner to shy in away from him.

"But if you just listen for..."

"No, I don't think so." I exclaim and turn in the other direction. "Goodbye"

"And it's Blondie...." Blondie. I remember the day I meet him. That nickname suited him so well.

"What?"

"You used to call me that...."

"Well not anymore..." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Goodbye Ross."

"Blondie." he shouted making his voice echo. The ironic thing of it all was that all I could think of now is how great it felt to kiss him. And how I want to do it again.

I looked back to see if he was gone but sadly he was standing there watching all my movements including the one of turning to check on him. He looked quite hopeful I was going to say something. I was hopeful he would say something. I guess it's just not that way that we work through things.

I turn back and head to my dressing room never turning back. This is enough and I have to get it straight to my head. But how could I do that when with him. He wouldn't give up to mess me and I wouldn't give up to fall for him.

When I reached the room I realize that Ross had followed me. I walk in ignoring him but leave the door open in any chance he wanted to get in.

I put down my purse and take out my laptop to see the e-mail from Kevin about the meeting today that I haven't seen yet "Princess?"

I turn my head back to him with a leave-me-alone look and then go focus on the e-mail.

Ok, in twenty minutes in the main office. New scripts, new schedule, news about the possible development of the story? What? What possible developments?

"Hey, have you read the e-mail Kevin sent us yesterday about today's meeting?" I ask Ross who smirks and gets him smoothly closing the door.

"Yeah, news about possible development in the story........ Did you understand that?" he questions and looks at his phone, he is texting someone? Ugh ok, hope it's not a girl cuz...... shut up Laura.

"I didn't really... Maybe is something about anew character or something." I say almost as thinking out loud. "Do you think it's something to worry about?"

"Ah, Princess is worried........ They probably gonna fire me." he smiled. That smile that could change the world.

"No, they not. You are good in what you do so......Wait.... you were joking with my face." I say frustratedly happy and went to sit in the couch next to him. I can't help it but look a bit at his lips and stare for a while.

"Yes, I was joking." he smiles. I love his smile...."You starin' at me?"

"What? No....."

"Do you want another kiss?" he asks completely out of the blue.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Yes. Now do you?" he says making it sound so serious. I could use one of his kisses.....

"Are you serious?" I say and feel his hand touch my bare leg. I look down at the ground staring at it intently to not look up and gulp quietly.

"Look we..." and when I turn my head up his face is close to mine. Inches that spare us apart. Why does he wanna kill me?

"You were sayin'......" he says at my state of surprise probably.

"That huh-huh-huh-........ huh-huh-huh-" I would keep saying 'huh' for a couple of hours if he wouldn't just crash his thin perfect lips to mine like he did. I didn't even care for the consequences of it anymore. I gave myself fully into that kiss just like he was doing, closing my eyes to such feeling. With the hand in my leg he started to rub it while I placed my hands in his neck and chest.

That's when he started to deepen the kiss putting other hand on my waist to push me closer. As my knees went weak from that make out I managed to move my legs closer to his.

Ross had me wrapped around his finger. I gave myself to him. He would order and I would do it. I couldn't help but fall for him. Still not pleasured with our make out he pushed my legs to his front and broke the kiss. Our breaths were both heavy. I looked at him as he pushed gently my legs until I straddling him.

'Ok, kiss him but at least take control of the situation.' I thought to myself. Not removing myself from his lap I took off my leather jacket letting that red crop top be shown. "Damn." says Ross unexpectedly. "I'm really trying to control myself but you wanna make this hard so I...."

"Oh just shut up." I complain and reunite our lips back together. This straddle quite comfy. I let my tongue get inside his mouth. Kiss him fully. He put his hands on the bare skin of my belly and back and squish me tight to his body. I pressed my body even closer and pull away the kiss again.

"Continue continue for fvck sakes....." and here he is begging once more for me.

I smirk and start to press kisses down his jawline and then his neck. I get surprised to hear a soft moan from him I smile harder. My hands start to run through his muscular arms, chest, six pack......

I go back to kissing his lips and the make out continues for a few more minutes.

I pull away of the kiss still in a straddle. "I have to say I am admired of what you just did. You innocent princess, that was fun."

"Innocent? I'm not innocent..."

"You are a little."

"I'm no innocent girl...." I say and get hold of his neck.

"Well, then prove it."

"I think I just did...." I exclaim.

"No I don't think so...." he keeps hold of my legs.

"Well, then I'll prove to you."

"How?" he is really damn testing me.

"You say this we do it's fun, right?" what am I getting myself into?

"It is."

"Well, then I would love to have fun with you more times..."

I am crazy. Definitely crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION: Would you guys want Extra POV's? Did you like this chapter?(be honest)

Hey, sorry I only updated today but it's christmas and I'm with my family. Don't know when I'll update next. Let me know when you want the next update to be.

Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for the love.

Hot make outs and red crop tops (bye)