"No," he says, putting it down. "Too firey."

I quietly sigh, watching as he puts it back. But then, he reaches for another weapon.

He picks up a taser and presses the button, showing the blue electric current. "No." He puts it back down. "Too zappy."

He then picks up a knife and stares at it. "Possibly." He aims the knife at me, with one eye closed. He shakes his head is disapproval. "Too stabby." He puts it back on the table and stands in front of another weapon, his body blocking me from seeing what it is. "Maybe we'll keep the family tradition." Joker picks up a bloody crowbar, but it wasn't the crowbar he had used on me earlier. This one is covered in dried blood and rust, from old age. 

"Family tradition?" I accidentally ask out loud.

"Oh, so you still have your voice?" He approaches me with the crowbar. He puts it out in front of me for me to see. "This crowbar right here was used on each of the previous users of your alias. Some more than others." He grins widely at the last sentence. "I'm pretty sure Batsy wouldn't mind if I killed another one of his Robins," he darkly says.

I gasp, wide-eyed, now knowing that he's the man who had killed Jason. My heart begins to beat faster. He approaches me, darkly chuckling. His chuckles become louder with every step. Soon enough, he's in front of me, laughing crazily with a crowbar raised high into the sky. I prepare myself to get hit from the hard, metal weapon. As Joker swings down, laughing, the metal door barges open, revealing the drug dealer that I had let go, earlier and the crazy driver lady who ran over Jason.

"What?! I'm in the middle of something!" Joker screams, his smile dropping. 

I look up, to see that the crowbar has stopped a few inches above my head.

The two people look at me in confusion.

"How'd you get here so fast?!" The clown lady asks, pointing a finger at me.

All I could do is cock an eyebrow at her.

"What dow you mean Harley?" Joker says. "She's been here this whole time."

Harley? Like the dog?

"Watcha' mean Puddin'? We just saw her at the docks!" She looks over to the drug dealer next to her. "Right?"

The man nods. "Y-yeah! We saw her!"

"Yeah! She was with the Dork-knights first sidekick! What's his name again. Oh, ya! Nightwing! She started slicing all them dealers up like they were fresh cuts of meat!"

My ears perk up at the information.

"Are you sure it wasn't any of the other birdies playing dress-up?" Joker asks, not buying their claims.

"It was her, I tell ya!" the Harley lady screams, pointing at me. "It's the same uniform, same sword, same height! Nightwing was calling the kid 'Robin', too! She was flippin', dodgin' and slicin' like there's no tomorrow," she explains, doing exaggerated motions.

These are Gotham's biggest threats?

Joker stays silent, taking in the information. He then looks at me and shoves his hand past my shoulder and onto the back of my chair. He bends down, putting his face right in front of me. "There's two of you. Isn't there."

I stay silent, not giving any information.

Joker turns back around to the two figures standing at the doorway. "Find the other Robin. We're going to have double the fun tonight."

With that, the two leave the room, closing the door in the process. Joker turns back towards me and smiles wildly. "Where were we?" He raises the crowbar into the air and strikes down. No one to stop him now.