"with you i have no team! you guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're gonna get our asses kicked from here until tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat."

"you all just got served." romana said.

"i ain't singing no show tunes. that's the music of my oppressors." azimio grunted. despite her dislike of the football team, romana had to admit this was funny. 

"do you have any idea what we do here?" finn looked at the guy in disbelief. 

"no. none of them do. we have to show them. romana, nate why don't you sing the duet you've been working on?" mr. schue suggested.

despite having to perform in front of the football players, she was happy to perform with nate. the two walked to the front of the room and sang 'all falls down'. as they finished and smiled at each other. one of the footballers made a comment.

"and to think i thought this was a place for prudes." azimio clapped slowly for her. and visible discomfort showed on her face to those in glee, the other boys kept eyeing her up.

"pretty obvious why we never slusheed you blondie, and you won't ever be touched by a slush as long as i see you more in future." karofsky says with a smirk.

romana walks up to karofsky slowly before slapping him. the other players watch in disbelief and as she goes to hit azimio, sam pulls her back and wraps his arms on her waist. while ty and nate punch each that made a remark once.

meanwhile, mr. schue and coach beiste had to spend the time trying to get everyone else to break up.

"let me at him!" romana said as she squirmed in his arms.  "i'm afraid not, princess." sam answered. "plus nate and ty got in a good punch each on both karofsky and azimio. they won't try anything with you again nor will any of the others." sam adds as romana nodded.

꧁ꕥ꧂

as romana walked down the hall with sam to see finn yelling at quinn.

"i never realized you were so freaking weak." 

"what'd you say?" sam said from behind them.

she stood there watching this unfold.  they went back and forth about leadership before eventually shoving each other like little boys. 

"okay, this was fun. but now it's just stupid." romana states as she rolled her eyes.

as the shoving continued mr. schue came and took sam away.

romana followed into glee and as she walked in she noticed the two boys who made the remarks previously looked regretful for once.

azimio has a busted lip, while karofsky has a black eye and a hand print on his cheek.

꧁ꕥ꧂

romana was sat with santana and brittany as they explained they had to decide between cheerios and glee in a way.

"i'm not going to tell you what to do, it's up to you both. i love you two regardless."

the three then continued watching one tree hill.

꧁ꕥ꧂