four

"Hey guys welcome back to my main channel. I have a special surprise, one that you've all been requesting for quiete a while." David runs his fingers through his hair. I watch him fidget and walk around while holding his camera towards his face.

It's like when you're on the phone with someone and can't keep still, you find yourself walking around the house and outside and all over the place.

"Today I'm joined with.." David smiles widely and pulls Jason's by the shirt into pan. David looks at Jason and frowns. "Oh oops, wrong person."

He shoves Jason out of frame and then grabs me by the shirt next, pulling me in front of the camera.

"Amber Moore!" He exclaims.

"Hi guys!!!" I wave at the camera with a huge smile.

"All of you have been requesting like CRAZY for us to film together, so, here it is." David smiles. "Alright that was fun, bye."

David pushes me out of frame and then flips the camera away from him and onto me.

"Sheesh." I brush myself off. "Seeing as how you practically begged me to be on your channel, you would think you'd be a little nicer."

"I did not beg you." David scoffs. The camera can't see it but his grin triples in size.

"Uh huh." I smirk.

"Anyway," David says. "I say we go to a USC party tonight, like old times."

"I'm so down." Jason says.

"Jason, they're going to kick you out." David scoffs.

"Why?" He asks, and I think he was serious too.

"Uhh, because you're like an old man going to a college party?" I make a weird face and David starts laughing.

"Is this true David?!" He says with a pitched tone. Jason turns to David with his hands on his hips.

"You literally look like a dad right now." David points the camera at him. "Do I need to say anymore?"

Jason start doing his famous chuckling laugh. "Maybe David it's because I am a dad!"

"You are?" I pretend to be shocked, causing David to burst out laughing.

"You two are somethin' else." Jason squeals.

David and I turn to each other and high five.

"Alright, maybe I won't go." Jason says. "But I know someone who would want to."

"Oh god." David smiles widely.

"Remember my friend Carmelita?" Jason says.

"I think I'd rather have Jason come with us." I say.

"I don't know," David says. "Carmelita is really good for the views."

"Is that what it's all about?" I smack my forehead and laugh.

"No, Ambers right." David says.

"She is? Someone else is right? Other than you?" Jason gasps.

"Jason," David puts his hand on his shoulder. "Other people can be right. It's you who can't be right."

I chuckle slightly at Jason's pouty face.

"Alright, are we going to the party or what??" I throw my hands in the air.

"You seem excited." Jason says.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"It may seem like we're harmlessly going to a frat party just for fun. But knowing David, he's going to make us do some dumb shit." He says.

David looks at me with his big brown eyes and sneaky grin plastered on his face.

"I'm down for some dumb shit." I cross my arms and look at David, head on.

He raises an eyebrow and doesn't say anything.

"David." Jason says. "I don't think she knows what she's getting herself into."

David's eyes never left contact with my own as his grin grows wider. "I think she does." He mumbles and then turns his camera off.

I nod my head slowly. "Let's go."

I begin walking away and I can hear David close behind me.

"Oh for fucks sake." Jason whispers. "I'm hanging out with Mr. and Mrs. Satan."

"We're not satans." David chuckles. "We're just young and dumb."

"That was cheesy." I look at David from over the top of his car and he laughs.

"I know I'm so sorry." He shakes his head and we both get in the car. Jason hops in the backseat as David begins setting up his camera on the dash.

He turns on his camera and David begins driving away.

"Ever been inside a tesla, Amber?" Jason pipes up.

I look back at him and then at David.

"Jason," I take a deep breath. "I'm an extremely popular social media influencer, living with Emma Chamberlain in West Hollywood, and getting dm's from people like David Dobrik, for me to be in their videos and visit them in their 2.5 million dollar homes."

"2.6 million." David corrects me and smiles.

"I'm sorry, 2.6 million." I clasp my hands. "I've been in a tesla before."

I raise my eyes to look at Jason in the rear view mirror, who sat speechless.

"How have you guys not been friends earlier." Jason asks. "You're literally the same person."

"Because we both make fun of you?" David asks.

"I don't know David." Jason says. "You make fun of me but Amber hurts me."

I cover my mouth to contain my laughter.

"Jason I didn't mean to hurt you." I say. "I just hope you know that you're question was pretty stupid."

David begins laughing and I can't help but join.

"I have a tesla." Jason says. There's a small silence.

"Oh! Are you telling me?" I point at myself. "Because I'm pretty sure David and Seat Geek knew about that."

"Jesus I'm just going to shut up." Jason laughs.

"Holy fuck Amber." David continues laughing. "Has anyone told you, you're literally the best at coming up with comebacks?"

I smile. "Yes, my best friend Emma Chamberlain makes a daily reminder of that." I look at the camera and point. "Go to bed Emma!"

"You know she's not going to watch this till later right?" Jason laughs.

I look at David and he looks at me. We both roll our eyes.

"Oh wait yeah." I pretend to laugh. "As a youtuber, I totally forgot that as soon as the camera turns on it's live for everyone to watch! Thanks for the reminder Jason."

"Why didn't I shut up?" Jason mumbles.

"I don't know J, maybe you should start taking your own advice." David says.

"I have a feeling you're not talking about me telling myself to shut up." He says.

I can see David's brain working as he looks back at Jason. "You should be scared."