17. NERVOUS

''Ladies first'' I grinned, holding the car door open for Paige.

''Thank you Deano, such a gentleman'' she smiled, stepping in with her high heels, and sliding over to make room for me.

We were all headed back to the hotel now that Raw was over, and I insisted that Paige ride with, which Roman and Seth were more than happy to oblige. I just wanted to make sure she got there safely, in case that freak of nature tried to do any more weird shit on her! I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he somehow possessed the power of mind control, I mean, he was just a normal flesh and blood human being like me...so how did he do it? And what was up with the whole sister Abigail thing? Who is she really? And why was she so important to Bray?

In the end, I settled my thoughts on the fact that Bray must have a crush on Paige, but I saw her first, and from what I could tell she liked me too.

I sat happily in the backseat with Paige while Roman was up front with Seth who was driving.

''Hey guy's, turn it up, I love this song!'' Paige chirped, pointing to the car radio.

''You got it babe'' Seth laughed.

He turned the volume up, and Paige began to sexily jiggle her body to the music.

''This song rocks!'' she continued.

I just sat looking at her a little shy still, but more so in awe over just how beautiful she was. She really was a sight to watch as she continued dancing sexily along to the music, with her hair all free flowing, and wild as the wind, and...

Oh my god Jonathan, just ask her to marry you already!

If she keeps doing that thing with her hips I just might...I smiled to myself.

''You really like that song huh?'' I chuckled over at her.

''Oh absolutely! I used to party to this all the time when I was teenager back in Norwich'' she grinned ''oohh, my favourite parts coming up'' she said, suddenly kicking off her heels and standing on the seat next to me, while winding open the roof window of the car...

''Careful!'' I said, trying to hold her steady.

''I'm good Deano'' she giggled, swaying her hips some more, and singing loudly at the top of her lungs through the roof.

With Paige distracted, Roman quickly leaned over and nudged me ''So...when you gonna ask her on a date man?'' he grinned.

''I'm picking my moment'' I smiled cheekily ''but right now, I'm just enjoying that view'' I grinned, looking ip at her sexy little butt jiggling back and forth to the music.

Roman just rolled his eyes, and chuckled.

''We going under a bridge now babe, I suggest you duck down'' Seth called out.

I gently helped Paige back inside the car, and she slumped down with a gentle thud, then leaned over me smiling as she opened the windows to get some fresh air in ''that was fun!'' she chuckled.

''Sure was doll'' I smiled, feeling a little nervous with her body leant over me like that.

She wrapped her arms round me, and lay her head on my shoulder all the way back to the hotel.

When we pulled in, I noticed Paige cling to my arm a little tighter, so I gently wrapped my jacket round her shoulder so she wouldn't be cold.

''Guy's, I'll be up in a few'' I said when we reached the hotel lift ''I'm uh, just gonna say goodnight to Paige.''