18

🩰☁️

☁️🗝ooo ୭̥ special education

☁️🗝
ooo ̥ special education

episode nine

"mr schuester, i have an announcement." romana turns from her conversation with santana as rachel speaks up catching the teacher's attention. "i've selected the perfect moving ballad for finn and i to sing to launch our performance at sectionals, as well as creating a list of amazing solos i can perform." she explains proudly.

"me first. two things: first, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. we need to do what they can't: dance." he explains. "which is why i've decided to feature romana and mike chang's sweet moves in our performance." mr. schuester finishes.

at this santana immediately reaches out for romana's hands knowing how difficult this is about to be. romana looks down sadly before regaining herself and looking up once more, one glance at her friends she saw they were all concerned so she mouthed 'i'll be fine.'

one look at tina you could tell she was less from impressed at this, the fact her boyfriend had to spend the week working on choreography for sectionals with his former best friend, that everyone used to ship with him. and also still not knowing why the friendship broke down.

"wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while i sing my solo?" rachel asks.

"you're not getting a solo for this competition, rachel." mr. schuester deadpans.

"finally." mercedes breaths. "so what song do i get to sing?" she asks.

"i was thinking that the winners of our duets competitions would take the leads." mr. schuester offers as romana looks back at sam and quinn happily. they were both amazing singers not as powerful as rachel but they still had chemistry and could sing well.

"ken and barbie?" rachel practically scowls. "a... are you trying to throw this?" she asks.

"you used to be just sort of unlikable, but now i pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth." quinn deadpans earning a snort from romana.

"preach it, like roma's said before not everything is about you yentl." olivia adds.

"okay, listen, i have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but, frankly, i haven't walked the walk." he explains.

"i mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and i'm gonna highlight it." he continues.

"do something!" romana's eyes fall on rachel as she nudges finn.