"What are you staring at?" He didnt answer me, he just stared. "Are you deeping how leng I look?" I added.

Suspect's shoulders slightly rocked as he chuckled but he regained his seriousness  almost immediately.

" Look, Im sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He started his apology and I honestly didn't want to hear it. I stepped back as he tried to kiss me. I put my hand in his face.

"Get off me. Look, just leave I don't even wanna see you right now" He took my hand and looked at it. He lifted up the plaster and he turned his face away.

"The mandem told me you were bleeding but I didn't believe it." He stroked my hand and looked me in my eyes. "Im sorry, I'm being serious. I didn't mean to hurt you. I dont know what came over me. Im sorry for cheating. I swear I'll never do it again. Its the Quel thing that got to me. I had to get my one up. Im sorry I hit you I dont know why-"

"Just shut up. I don't wanna hear it and I honestly don't even care cos Im not even your girl anymore" I cut him off. I wasn't joking. I don't wanna hear it. I want him to leave and I want to leave him.

"What? What do you mean you're not my girl anymore" His voice shook. I was gonna walk away and he dropped to his knees. He grabbed me at the waist and cried with his head on my belly. Wow he hates my belly, this must mean he's being serious.  There was just something about him now that made me weak. He's crying. What grown man cries over a girl that's gonna leave him? One that knows he fucked up.  I don't know what to do. He begged me to not leave him and I- I dont know.

Emmanuel's Perspective:

Been a while since I was around. I know. You thought I died but I could never die. When I fell off that pier I found out I had superpowers and Im immortal... Im chatting shit. I honestly thought I died, well I thought I was going to. It wasnt a nice feeling. I never wanna feel it again.  It seems pretty unbelievable I know but it will all make sense eventually.

In my absence, I missed Nelli so much. I know I was such a prick to her before my apparent murder but I couldn't help it. Life wasn't too great back then. Im back now and Im back to make 2 serious changes. First I'm gonna change Nelli's marital status and second, i'll worry about that when the time comes.

I sat up in the bed and noticed she was gone.  The baby was still next to me though. He was kicking his legs up in the air and laughing to himself. Hes so happy. He looked over at me and smiled. Something about his toothless smile warmed my heart. He reached his hand out to me like he wanted me to carry him or something. I picked him up and he didn't even cry. I readjusted him in my arm and went downstairs.

Me- Where did Nelli go?

Mum- She went home, you're gonna need to drop off Sie later.

Me- I don't even know where she lives.

Mum- I'll give you the address. Go make him a bottle and spend some time with him.

Me- Woah mum I don't do babies what do you mean?

Mum- hes not my son, he's yours.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. He was just scratching up my ears and laughing bares. Why didn't his mum cut his nails?

I spent the whole day with this baby and it was time for me to take him home. I cant lie, I didn't really want him to go. I could get used to this, he's a calm yute still. He only cried once and thats cos I dropped my phone and it made a loud noise. He was falling asleep on the car journey home. It was only about 8 and it was still light outside. I haven't seen anyone since I've been back. I decided to drive past Lurkz's house to see who's there. They  were all standing outside like they were just leaving. They were making so much noise. I rolled down the window and poked my head out.