Chapter 3

"You can sleep with me, in my bed, instead." Said Lee Gon.

Jo Yeong's eyes widened, as his wild thoughts started to run well, wild.

"I mean, I wouldn't leave you sleeping on the floor, I'm not that harsh." Lee Gon said, walking towards his bed, placing his coat on a nearby table.

Yeong gulped, and stood right where he was standing.

"I'll look after you, while you rest." Yeong said, turning down the King's offer.

"I didn't go all the way to your room just so you could stand still, in mine." Said Lee Gon, already sitting on his bed.

"I'm aware that's what I do, everytime. Outside of your room, instead."

"Come on, you need to rest once in a while." Lee Gon said, him being the reason why Jo Yeong couldn't rest much these days.

"I would've been sleeping if it wasn't for you" Jo Yeong mumured, making sure the King didn't hear what he just said.

But, just for his luck, the King DID hear. Lee Gon indeed did. Which let him to feel slightly guilty. But, he's intentions were quite simple. He just wanted to have Jo Yeong, by his side. More than he already is.

"What did you say?" "I didn't quite hear." Lee Gon said, smiling a bit.

"You totally didn't just blame me for-" He was trying to act serious, but he got cut off.

"I didn't." Jo Yeong interrupted.

"Ah, really?" Lee Gon said, grinning.

"Guess you have no problem with laying beside me. Right, Yeong-ah?" He said, placing one of his pillows next to him.

Jo Yeong didn't say anything, he was unsure of what to do. But, his only choice was to do as he was told. So he stopped thinking, and went towards the King's bed.

"Are you sure, Your majesty..?"

"Why wouldn't I? You seem sleep deprived."

"No, I mean...you and I sleeping together. Wouldn't people misunderstand, if they saw us?" Jo Yeong said, looking for a reason to turn the King's offer down, once again.

Yeong didn't mind, he didn't mind at all. But, he was embarrassed, awkward, and a bit timid? Nope, he doesn't know why. He hasn't been in a situation like this before, he feels like he's exaggerating. It's just to sleep, the two of them. But, he just feels like it's wrong, somehow.

"The door's locked, I made sure of it. Also, who would've come in, without my permission. The only one I know of doing such thing, is you." Lee Gon said, chuckling at his last sentence.

"That.., I tend to come in without your permission, just to make sure you're safe. It's my duty, as a bodyguard." Jo Yeong said, still standing beside Lee Gon's bed.

"That is indeed your job, so stop resisting and take a small break. I'm ordering you this, as King." Lee Gon finished, giving Jo Yeong an order. Which he couldn't say no to.

"..."

"Why would you give me this kind of order-"

Lee Gon pulled Jo Yeong by his arm, which led Jo Yeong to land on top of the other.

Before Jo Yeong could stand up, he felt the grip on his hand tighten.

"You know...you look cute when you're flustered." Lee Gon said, grinning. Making Jo Yeong turn as red as a tomato, as if he wasn't already of how close they are.

Jo Yeong couldn't find the right words to say, and Lee Gon noticed. So, he just let his wrist go.

As soon as he did, Jo Yeong took his slippers off and decided to lay down next to Lee Gon, on his bed. Making sure they were way far apart.

"Are you mad at me?" Asked Lee Gon, staring at Jo Yeong's figure. Which seems to be ignoring him, turning his back on the King.

"Don't be mad at me, Yeong-Ahh."

Jo Yeong closed his eyes, trying to calm down. He was still blushing, which led him to act this awkward.

"Fine, I'm letting you off the hook, since you're tired. But if you ignore me again, I'll make sure to punish you." Lee Gon said, pouting. Soon after, he turned his lamp off.

And somehow, both of them fell asleep.

To be continued