What's My Name

CHAPTER 18

(3rd Person POV)

Harry Hook walks through the streets of the Isle, making his way to Ursula's Fish & Chips. He walks inside before jumping over the counter and turning the TV on to reveal King Ben, Mal, King Brian, and Madi. Blonde definitely does not suit Madi or Mal for that matter, Harry thinks. Uma, daughter of Ursula, walks out of the back with a tray in hand. She sets the tray down by Harry, who grabs it to eat some food off of it. Uma stops him before grabbing some of the food and throwing it at the TV where Mal and Madi can be seen.
"Ugh!" Uma says as she throws the food. "Posers." Uma turns back to the table.
"Traitors!" Harry calls as he looks at the TV.
"Hello?" Uma says getting the other kid's attention, who then throw food at the TV.
"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" Harry says as he walks over to the TV. He then swipes his finger across the food that was covering Madi's smiling face on the TV.
"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks Gil, son of Gaston.
"Yeah. What they said," Gil answers after swallowing.
"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt," Uma says.
"Who turned their backs on evil," Harry adds.
"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in their gang," Gil says earning a look from Uma and Harry. "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. They called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of stuck."
"Those snooty little witches, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing," Uma tells Harry.
"No, they left you that sandbox, and then they said that you could have the shrimp..." Gil explains.
"I need you to stop talking," Uma says as she turns to Gil and slams her hand on the table.
"Look, we have their turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon," Harry explains.
"Harry, that's their turf now!" Uma says as she points at the TV to reveal Ben, Mal, Brian, and Madi. Uma then turns the TV off. "And I want it, too. We should not be getting their leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula! What's my name?" Uma turns to Harry.
"Uma!" Harry answers as he takes off his hat and bows.
"What's my name?" Uma asks as she turns to Gil.
"Mm. Uma?" Gil says with a mouth full of food.
"What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings.
"Uma!" All the kids sing.
"This is all hands on deck
Calling out to lost boys and girls
I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect
We won't stop till we rule the world
It's our time, we up next
Our sail's about to be set
They ain't seen nothing yet
Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget
What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings as she draws out her sword and walks around the table.
"Uma!" The kids sing.
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings.
"Uma!" The kids sing.
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours" Uma sings as Gil and two other kids lift her onto the table.
"What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it, what's it
Say it loud! " Uma sings as Harry joins her on the table and she pushes Gil down.
"Uma, Uma" The kids sing and dance.
"All eyes on me, let me see 'em" Uma sings while the kids sing
"Uma, Uma"
"What's it, what's it, say it, say it" Uma sings as she is helped off of the table. Harry jumps off the table as does Gil.
"Uma-ah-ah-ah!
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma" The kids sing and dance.
"I'm the queen of this town
I call the shots, you know who I am
I don't need to wear no fake crown
Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance
It's our time, we up next
My crew's as real as it gets
The worst is now the best" Uma sings as the kids dance. Uma draws a kid's sword who stands up to her for knocking his hat off. Harry uses his hook to have the kid face him before thumping the kid on the head.
"And leaving us here will be their last regret" Uma and Harry sing together.
"What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings.
"Uma!" The kids sing.
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings.
"Uma!" The kids sing as they all dance.
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours" Uma sings as she sits in a chair while Gil and three other kids pick the chair up.
"What's my name?
What's my name?
What's it, what's it, say it, say it" Uma sings as they spin the chair around.
"You know what they say, bad girls have all the fun
Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one
Ready, here we come, we always get our way
It's a pirate's life every single day, hey
She's the captain, I'm the first mate
Enemies seasick, can't see straight
Call 'em fish bait, throw 'em on a hook
Uma's so hot, they get burned if they look" Harry sings and dances as Uma sits and watches him. Harry jumps off of the stage in front of Uma before helping her stand in her chair.
"Oh!
It's all eyes on me, on me let me see 'em" Uma sings as she dances before she is carried on a kids shoulder to a table.
"I see your eyes on me, boys
Hey!
You know what my name is
Say it, say it louder!" Uma sings as she and Harry make their way to the stage.
"Hook me!" Uma says as Harry raises his hook which she wraps a finger around.
"Aah, Haaaaaaa" Harry laughs. Kids join them on stage and they all dance.
"Come on!
What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings.
"Uma!" The kids sing and dance.
"Say it louder
What's my name?
What's my name?" Uma sings and dances.
"Uma!" The kids sing.
"Feel the power
No one's gonna stop us
Soon the world will be ours
What's my name?
What's my name?
Say it louder" Uma sings while everyone dances.
"Uma, Uma" The kids sing.
"Ooh, say it louder
What's it, what's it, say it, say it" Uma sings and dances.
"Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma, Uma, la la Um
Uma, Uma, la la Uma
Uma!" Everyone sings and dances. As they finish singing Uma is sitting in her chair on the original counter. She stands up and starts walking on the counter while Ursula's tentacle comes out of the back. The tentacle whips around making Uma jump over it before disappearing back into the back.
"Shut your clams!" Ursula calls.
"Mom!" Uma yells.
"These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!" Ursula calls back.
"It's fine. It's fine. 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget them girls and remember the name...." Uma explains.
"Shrimpy!" Gil calls out which earns a glare from Uma. Harry then throws him out of the place.