𝗑𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘆

Começar do início

Alissa's gaze fell on Harry who sat beside her uncle. She hadn't seen him in a while so she made sure to greet him. “In the woods. They are not bears!” she told him and Harry frowned staring at the girl.

“What you mean in the woods? Bella, what the hell were you doing out in the woods?”

“T-They are wolves. I mean, they're like huge wolves!” Bella explained, stuttering out. “Are you sure about that, Bella?” Harry asked her.

“Yeah, Alissa saw them too. They were after. . .something,” Bella said which made Alissa sigh. She was so quick to talk about the wolves but she didn't wanna even mention vampires. Then again, who would believe her, especially now with the state she was in.

One of these days she'll say she saw Edward when it's just a figment of her imagination.

“I couldn't see it clearly,” Alissa told her uncle and Bella send a glare her way. That was a lie since she had gotten a rather good look at them.

Charlie sighed, looking over at Harry. “Wolves? You saw?” Charlie asked and Bella nodded.

“Alright. Well, Harry. . .feel like going hunting? Can you get some of your guys together?” Charlie asked Harry. “Sure, yeah. I'll. . .I'll just. . .” Harry walked off and Alissa looked at Bella.

“Good job genius!”

She walked off toward the stairs. Alissa was trying to prevent a search party from happening. Nothing ever goes right during a search party. Someone almost always get hurt or dies.

The girl walked up the stairs toward her room when Bella called out to her. “I had to tell him!” Bella ran up the stairs after her.

“Really? Then why didn't you freaking tell him about the vampires as well?” Alissa asked her. “You know I can't tell them.”

Alissa sighed, “Bella, don't you ever stop to think. What are humans gonna do against those giant wolves? You saw them. What human even stands a chance against them?”

“With more people they could—”

“They could what, Bella? If something happens to your dad or even Harry it'll be on your conscience.” Alissa turned and made her way to her room.

Bella groaned, stalking after the girl. “I couldn't tell him about the vampires because the Volturi will kill anyone who knows about them!” Bella defended herself.

“Okay great then, Bella,” Alissa said, sarcastically as she clapped her hands. “What else did you want me to do?”

“I wanted you to use your brain, Bella! I'm not even sure if it works anymore,” Alissa retorted. She had been holding it in for so long, afraid that her blowing up at Bella could send the girl in a downward spiral and she didn't want that. Alissa just wanted her cousin to be okay.

“You send your own father out to search for wolves, that are huge, way bigger than humans. What the hell did you think is going to happen when he and his officers goes out searching, huh? Will the wolves just let them be? No, Bella!”

“How was I suppose to know that!”

Alissa groaned. “I told you that! God dammit, if you would've listened to me and stop thinking about your ex boyfriend for just one micro second you'd still be able to use your brain.”