+13+

You were sat down in front of your vanity as Ms Lee began to get to work. After many attempts of refusing her assistance, the two of you came to the agreement that Ms Lee would style your hair for the day. You had never been one for styling your hair, mainly opting to leave it down most of the time as that took the least amount of effort. But as you watched the older woman begin to curl your hair, you couldn't deny that you were slightly excited to see the outcome.

Ms Lee clearly had years of experience as if only took at least five minutes for your hair to be completely curled. 

"There you go my dear", she said with a heartfelt smile. "I assumed you wouldn't be the type to have your hair styled excessively"

As you stared at your reflection, you couldn't help but grin. 

"I love it, thank you so much Ms Lee"

The woman placed a hand on your shoulder and gently patted it.

You had only been in Yeonjun's home for around 10 hours and yet it seemed as if you had been here your whole life. Everyone had been so nice to you, even if it had only been three people.

As you got up from your seat, you went over and grabbed your tray that once carried your breakfast. Carefully, you made you way over to the door. However, before you were able to reach for the handle, Ms Lee intercepted your path and grabbed the tray from your grasp.

"I'll take that"

"You don't have to, I can do it"

As you reached back over to take the tray, Ms Lee stepped back and tutted.

"It's my job dear", she said happily. "And anyways, I think you should go and see the boy"

"Yeonjun? But why-"

"His room is down the hall and to the right", Ms Lee said as she opened the door and left the room, leaving you alone.

You sighed as you slowly walked into the hallway and shut your bedroom door. There was nothing better for you to do, so why shouldn't you visit Yeonjun.

----------

As you reached Yeonjun's room, you lightly knocked on the door and waited in anticipation. Within a few seconds the door flew open and you were face to face with Yeonjun.

"Can I help you?", his voice was quiet.

"Uh.. Ms Lee suggested that I come and see you.. But I can just leave if its a bad time-"

"Come on in"

You nodded as you followed Yeonjun into his room.

His room was much bigger than yours and probably matched the size of the first floor of your house.

"Woah..", you breathed out as you walked into the centre of the room. "It's like you have your own house in here, the only thing you're missing is a kitchen"

Yeonjun laughed.

"There is actually a kitchen through that door"

Your jaw dropped as you ran over to that door and saw relatively large kitchen. 

"So you're rich rich, huh?", you said in awe.

Again Yeonjun laughed, but his laughter wasn't as lighthearted as it used to be. It seemed forced and dull. You were about to speak up and ask if he was okay but before you could get the words out, Yeonjun was already talking.

"Have you told anyone that's you're here?"

You glanced at the boy in confusion, was that really what was bothering him?

"No.. I haven't", you replied. "I forgot my charger at my house and my phones dead"

"Oh..", Yeonjun walked over to his bed and sat down on it. "Do you want to tell people?"

You stood in your spot, awkwardly rubbing your arm with your hand. Now that you thought about it, you weren't sure if you wanted people to know you were living with Yeonjun.

It wasn't like staying with him was a bad thing, but you didn't want people to spread false rumours which would ruin Yeonjun's reputation. Not the bad reputation that you were all too familiar with, but his families reputation. It was clear that his family was extremely wealthy and the last thing his parents would want to deal with was a damaged reputation.

"I.. I don't know.."

Yeonjun looked over at you with soft eyes.

"I mean, I should tell Yoona... She's probably worried sick"

"Beomgyu's worried too"

"He is!?", you said with a bit more enthusiasm than you meant to.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrow as he stood up and walked towards him.

"Do you like him?", he questioned.

"W-what!? No, of course not", you said as you hid your face beneath your hair to hide your bright red face.

"Sureee~", Yeonjun said with a chuckle as he walked over to his bedside table and grabbed something.

You watched as Yeonjun came over and handed you a phone charger that fit your phone perfectly.

Looking up at him, you smiled sweetly.

"Thank you"

You were on your way out of the room when Yeonjun ran over and grabbed ahold of your wrist.

"Wait!"

You quickly glanced back to look at the older man.

"Would you mind not telling Beomgyu?"

"What? Why-"

"I can't explain, but please.. as a thank you for bringing you here.. Don't tell him"

You slowly freed yourself from Yeonjun's grasp and took a step back. Looking straight into his eyes, you could see that he was desperate and after everything he'd done for you, you could at least abide by his wishes.

So, as you stared at the man. You nodded.

"Okay"

[Unedited]