+10+

The car journey with Yeonjun was much different than the one you had taken only hours before. Instead of being silent and barely acknowledging your presence, Yeonjun tried his best to keep a steady conversation going with you and not wanting to be insensitive, he avoided mentioning anything about your situation.

You couldn't help but appreciate his actions as he rescued you from the streets and was ensuring that you felt comfortable. It seemed that every time you saw Yeonjun, he was showing you the sweet and considerate side of him that his mother always preached about. It was hard to imagine he was the same boy the left bruises and cuts over Taehyun's face weeks ago.

"Something the matter?", Yeonjun abruptly said ,pulling you out of your trance.

You felt your cheeks flush as you lowered your gaze to the floor. Without realising it, you had been staring at the man for who knows how long.

"N-no...", you muttered.

Yeonjun chuckled softly before bringing the car to a stop.

Raising your head, you caught a glimpse of the building he had brought you to.

"We're at your house?", you breathed out in confusion.

"Well yeah", Yeonjun removed his seat belt and opened his car door. "Where else would I bring you?"

"I don't know....", you quietly spoke as you ran your hand through your damped hair.

"Well? Are you coming?"

You looked up and made direct eye contact with Yeonjun. Somehow in those few seconds he'd made his way around his car and had opened the passenger door.

You let out a high pitched yelp as you jerked your head backwards, away from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun chuckled yet again, causing his blue locks to shake from the movement his laughter caused. Instantly you felt your eyes fall upon his hair, in awe from how it shook. Now that you were staring at his hair, you realised it looked soft; as soft as a woolly blanket. A strong urge surged throughout your body, yearning for you to touch it.

As the realisation of your thoughts finally hit you, your eyes widened. There was no way in a million years that you'd grab his hair, even if it did look incredibly fluffy. 

Embarrassed by your own mind, you removed your seat belt and got out the car by pushing past Yeonjun.

"L-let's go in before we c-catch our deaths!", you stuttered as you grabbed your suitcase from the trunk and making your way inside of his home.

----------------

The inside of his home was dark and quiet. Or so you thought. As soon as Yeonjun shut the front door and placed your suitcase on the ground, the room was illuminated by the crystal chandelier that hung above them.

You and Yeonjun glanced at one another before the sound of footsteps came from down the hallway.

"Oh great..", Yeonjun muttered as he stood there and anticipated the persons arrival.

Confused, you looked over and came face to face to Mikyong. Although she was dressed in her nightwear, rather the formal clothing you were used to seeing her in, she still was looked incredibly beautiful.

"Yeonjun you had me worried sick!", she exclaimed as she raised ran her hand's through her dark hair. "You can't just... y-y/n?"

You chuckled nervously and gave her a slight wave.

"It's nice to see you again..", you said anxiously.

Confusion plastered across her face, Mikyong moved her gaze over to Yeonjun and raised an eyebrow.

"It's a long story...", he sighed. "But Y/n is going to be staying her for a while"

"I am!?!?"

"She is?!?"

The two of you said in sync as Yeonjun took a hold of your suitcase.

"Now mother if you don'y mind, It's late and I'm sure Y/n would like to get some rest"

"But-"

"Night mother", Yeonjun said before he took a hold of your hand and led you up his grand marble staircase.

Stunned into silence, you found yourself staring at the boy in front of you with awe and also slight confusion. Again you found your mind at war as you tried to comprehend exactly who Yeonjun was. A bully? Or just a misunderstood boy? You feared that you'd never find the answer.

It wasn't long before Yeonjun was opening a door and leading you inside. 

"You can stay here for as long as you like", Yeonjun said as he let go of your suitcase and turned back to look at you.

"This is my room?", you asked in disbelief whilst Yeonjun just nodded.

The room was massive, much bigger than your previous bedroom. It had a grand four post bed in the centre of the room which faced a large flatscreen tv. Then there was a beautiful white vanity that had a large mirror in the middle of of it. Finally there was another crystal chandelier to finish the whole room off. Of course, there was more than that, but you weren't able to take it all in. This all felt like a dream.

"Thank you so much", you breathed out.

Yeonjun felt a smile creep onto his lips as he looked down at your form.

"I'll let you get rest now", Yeonjun said. "Your en-suite is there and your closet is just through that door"

"I have a walk in closet!", you cried out in glee.

"Goodnight Y/n", Yeonjun said with a slight chuckle before he left your room, shutting the door behind him.

When you were positive he was gone, you squealed out in joy as you walked about your temporary bedroom. You felt like you were living your childhood dreams. A huge grin plastered across your face, you opened your suitcase and grabbed out a pair of pyjamas and ran to your new closet to get changed.

Once you were done, you didn't hesitate to jump into your bed. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep in the warmth of covers. Hair still soaked and skin slightly damp, you allowed yourself to succumb to the realm of the sleep and for the first time in months, you felt content.

And it was all because of Choi Yeonjun.

[Very unedited]