+27+

Your phone slipped from your grasp and fell onto the bed beneath you with a soft thud.

Ignoring the mumbles of your mom's voice emitting from your phone, you got up from your bed and went into your bathroom. Hastily, you turned on the tap and cupped your hand underneath it. With the water you had collected, you raised to your mouth and drank it. 

How in the world did she find out that you were no longer living with your dad?

Running a hand through your hair, you decided to return to your phone and attempt to change your mom's mind. However, by the time you got there, she has already hung up.

"Well this is just great", you muttered.

You threw your phone onto your bedside table before collapsing onto your bed, face buried deep into your pillows. 

For years she had no concern over how your life was, so why did she care now? Especially now you were basically an adult, with only a few more months until you'd be turning 18. So, perhaps you could just keep delaying your mom's plans until she no longer had any control over you. Maybe you could just pour the contents of your heart to her and she'd let you stay. But the realisation that there probably was no way out of this, it broke your heart.

For hours your remained as you were, feeling completely hopeless with the current situation you were facing. It wasn't until you had missed dinner that someone finally entered your room. 

"Y/n dear, are you okay? You didn't come down for dinner?"

"I wasn't hungry", your voice was quiet and muffled. 

Ms. Lee sighed as she approached your bed and took a seat beside you.

"Tell me what's wrong dear", her voice was soft as she placed a hand and placed it on your head.

Slowly, you lifted your head up from your bed and sat yourself up so you could face the older woman straight on.

"My mom called me"

"Your mother? And what did she say dear?"

"She wants me to move in with her, basically told me I had no option to refuse"

Ms. Lee's facial expression soften as she noticed how upset you were. Not knowing exactly what to say to you in this moment, Ms Lee decided to do what she used to do to her children whenever they were feeling down. She moved closer to you and pulled you into her embrace. 

At first you were completely caught off guard, but the warmth you felt within her arms quickly made you feel at ease. It had been so long since someone had comforted you in this way, especially someone who you thought so highly of.

"It'll be okay Y/n, we'll work something out"

"Thank you Ms. Lee, thank you so much"

------------------------------------------

"Good morning Y/n", Beomgyu beamed as he leaned up beside your locker.

"Morning", you replied.

Beomgyu's smile vanished as he heard how monotone your voice was. Usually you'd greet him in a much more cheerful way.

"Is everything alright Y/n?"

"Of course, I'm just a little tired, that's all", you replied whilst looking up to him and flashing a smile. "Now come on, we better get to class before the bell goes"

"Right", he mumbled.

Beomgyu intertwined his hand with yours before the pair of you made your way to class. 

------------------------------------------

Classes seemed to go extremely slowly today, so by the time you reached your last class of the day, you felt physically drained and to make matters worse, your final class happened to be maths. 

It wasn't like the actual classes materials proved to be a problem with you because Mikyong's tutoring had work wonders. No, It was the fact that you would be faced with a whole lot of questions from your brother. 

There was no way that he was completely unaware about the conversation you had with your mom last night and you knew him all to well to know that he wasn't the type of person to stay quiet. 

Although, before you were even able to step into the classroom, you felt a hand grip onto your arm and drag you back down the hallway. 

Of course, at the start you were startled, but that quickly changed to confusion as you noticed the man dragging you away was no other than your own brother.

"Kai? What the hell are you doing? Class is about to start at any minute!", your voice was quiet yet stern.

"I don't care Y/n, we need to talk"

His tone silenced you instantly. 

The way he spoke made it seem like he was furious, but there was nothing in your mind that would make you believe that he was mad at you. Well, excluding the whole living with Yeonjun thing.

You let yourself be dragged all the way off of the school grounds and did not speak until Kai had finally stopped in the middle of a park.

"Take a seat", Kai said as he sat himself down on the bench beside the both of you.

Nodding, you followed suit. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't feel a need to", you replied almost instantly. Although he had not even said what he was referring to, you already knew.

"Why? I'm your brother!"

You scoffed.

"After everything you did, can you really call yourself that?"

"I know what I did was a completely awful thing to do and nothing I will ever say can excuse what I did!", Kai turned his head so that he was staring directly at you. "But can't you understand how worried I was for you! One day you just stopped showing up to school and then I go to dad's house to find out a different woman lived there!", his voice cracked as he tried his hardest to cover up his emotions.

"Kai.. I-"

"And then Beomgyu paid mom and I a visit last night and lets us know you've been living with Yeonjun and his family for the past few months-"

"Wait, what?", you interrupted. "Beomgyu told you?"

Kai looked at you, a puzzled expression inhabiting his face.

"Yes? What's wrong with that, you two are dating?"

"Ignore me, It's fine"

It was most definitely not fine because you knew that you had not yet told Beomgyu about your living situation. As far as you knew, Beomgyu only knew that you went to Yeonjun's house often to be tutored. Barely anybody knew about your living situation.

You were positive that neither Mikyong or the staff who worked at the Choi's home would have told and Yeonjun and Beomgyu were not on speaking terms. 

That would only leave one person....

Yoona.

[Hope you all are having a wonderful day <3]