𝗂𝗑. 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗼𝘂𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Is that Sam Uley?" Bella asked pointing to the cliff Jacob and Alissa used to spend most their time at. "Yeah, and his cult."

The two girls watched as two of the guys threw the other ofr the cliff. "Oh, my God! Did you see that?" Bella asked, stopping the truck. The girl jumped out and ran over to the side of the road.

Alissa followed, also wanting to see what had just happened.

Jacob laughed, looking at the two girls. "They're not really fighting, you two. They're cliff diving. Scary as hell, but a total rush," Jacob said, leaning against the hood of the truck. "Rush?" Bella asks and Alissa's eyes widened. "Don't get any idea, Bells."

Bella waved Alissa off. "Most of us jump from lower down. We'll leave the showing off to Sam and his disciples," Jacob said looking over at the two left on the cliff.

Alissa walked back over to Jacob. "You some kind of beef with them or something?" Bella asked with a bit of curiosity. "Oh, no. They just think they run this place. Embry used to call them hall monitors on steroids. Now, look at him," Jake said, his eyes fixated on the Cliff. Alissa looked over just to see Embry jumping down the cliff.

"That's Embry?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to him?"

Jake shrugged. "He missed some classes. . .and all of a sudden started following Sam around like a little puppy. Same thing with Paul and Jared. Sam keeps giving me this look. . .like he's waiting for me or something. It's kinda starting to freak me out," Jake added.

Alissa sighed, "Well, like I said just avoid him, Jake."

Alissa didn't know anything about Sam Uley except for what Jake had told her but that wasn't much either. Jake had to stay clear of that man. She didn't want him to end up like Embry.

"I'll try."

The three climbed back into the truck before driving off.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The three stood out in the open backroad. Jake had specifically chose this road as there weren't any cars here. They'd be able to ride freely without driving into any cars.

Alissa who was sitting on the rocks were just staring at the two. This idea of Bella was horrible. She had a bad feeling about what the girl was going to do. With everything that has happened, she wouldn't put it past Bella to purposely cause an accident.

"You sure you don't want to join?" Jacob looked back at Alissa.

"Nope. I don't have a death wish, so no."

Jake chuckled, nodded. "Noted." He turned back to Bella who looked to be a bit scared. "Okay. You look scared," he told her. "I'm not."

"Alright!" he held his hands over the girl's hand. "Brake." Bella touched the brake. "Clutch."

"Good."

Alissa bit her lip. "Gas. Ready?"

Bella nodded her head. "Now slowly... release the clutch," Bella pressed on the gas and the bike pushed forward.