Ace Lycan: MCD OC

Content:

Greetings

Picture

Get to know them

Goodbye

___

Hello! I created this oc for laughs and funs and decided to indulge every single oc I've ever created to be apart my original universe.

He's my wholesome boi!

___

___

Get to know him:

Name: Ace Lycan

Age: 17

Lives: America, New York.

Family:

Parents: Aphmau and Aaron Lycan

Sibling: Little Sister: Arhyina Lycan.

Status: Alive, In a relationship.

Studying: Business, Literature, History and Science.

Personality: Calm, Day-dreamer, Funny, Cautious, Kind, Nice, Wholesome, Loving, Caring, and strong willed.

Relationship to Main Oc: Has been Best friends with her since the start of elementary until first year of high school when he moved to America.

Background with Main character: Met main character in elementary when friends introduced each other, prior to starting high school he had to move to America, was in a relationship with main character until the move.

Experienced long distance and started dating another girl, main character found out about this from the social media and apparently he broke up with her via text but sent extremely late.

___

I hope you enjoyed this! Also no he's not a cheater, he just didn't want to keep (Main character) from waiting for him when he knows he's not because he's a kind and nice boi.

Also the reason why I kept calling Skylar/Sukaira as 'Main character' is because I want to start mentioning her freely because I feel guilty for my main oc..

ANYWAYS!! Hope you enjoyed this!

SWDM out~