Chapter 3: Her Organization

Start from the beginning

Her hair is pulled up into a bun, a very messy bun.

She looks... childish, yet she's also quite petite, even if her make-up is ruined from the tears.

She looks up at me shocked and bewildered on her face, like a child who just lost her parents.

"Ah, she's right there! You can take her!" Her boss smiled nervously. "Is that all you need?" He asked again.

"I would like some coffee, sir." Assistant Kang requested. I almost forgot that she's also here with me.

"Oh, you must be his assistant! Well then, your coffee will be here shortly!" He said quickly, about to walk away from us.

He talks as he was trying to get away.

"O-Oh, and I apologise for everythi-"

"Don't go. We're not done yet."

"O-Oh?"

I walked to him.

The closer I get, the more frightened he gets.

As I finally got closer, I asked him slowly. "qIs this how you treat your staff..?"

He gulped, shaking. "... U-uhm, I-I, uhh."

"Answer me."

"Yes! I'm sorry, I really am!" he bowed down to me. Apolozing repeatedly. It kind of annoys me.

"Is that so? I have no choice, but I must teach you a lesson." I went down and whispered in his ears.

"Don't... abuse your workers like that."

"...What? I'm not abusing the-"

"Or perhaps, I could slap you just like what you were about to do to Ms. [Y/N], hm?" I stated giving him a menacing glare. I can hear Assistant Kang gasp from behind. I know she haven't seen me act like this before.

I know I couldn't slap him, I'm not the type of person who does that. But watching him get startled at my words is enough to teach him a lesson.

"I promise I won't do it again!"

Now that's better.

"Good, now get up." He does what I said.

"Also, I would a some tea, please." He nodded and dashed at the counter telling the other workers to go back to work.

"You said you don't want to order." Assistant Kang eyed me suspiciously.

"You asked me if I would like some coffee, I just chose tea instead. I'm not a coffee addict like you, Assistant Kang." I stated, not looking at her. She just chose to ignore what I said.

People stopped staring at us goes back to minding their own bussiness, though I can still hear a few whispers and gossips.

"Uhm, excuse me..?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned behind to look at [L/N].

"Uh... thank you for what you did, M-Mr. Han." She said nervously with a kind-hearted smile on her face. The way she called me 'Mr. Han' reminds me of how Assistant Kang calls me that. She sounded like she works for me. It honestly cringes me.

"Y-you didn't have to do that, and I'm terribly sorry for causing you trouble." She said as she bowed at me.

Since she's fired, she must need a job.

Hmm.. Seven was right.

Perhaps she looks like she's a good fit to work for the RFA. She could take up her job of contacting guests and hosting parties.