The officer rubbed Sam's back because she was shaking and crying.

"Can you give me a full description of how he looks or a name?"

Sam nodded. "He told me his name was Lucas, and he-"

The officer put her hand up. "I know exactly who you are talking about; he's a known troublemaker. Don't worry. We will handle him, okay?"

Sam thought for a second when she saw the officer smirk but she shrugged it off. She smiled at the officer and got up to walk out of the station.

She started to chuckle. Have fun hunting.
——-

Lily woke up late and rushed out of her room. Dante saw her and asked if she felt okay about going back to class. She told him that she was fine.

When she got to the entrance of the school, she saw Yola waving at her and Lily smiled and ran to her to hug her.

Everyone watched them from the windows because they all knew that Lily and Yola were part of the hospital incident. Tristan couldn't help but smile while he looked at them.

As they walked inside, Lily looked at Yola. "I wonder what everyone thought about the incident."

"It's only one way to find out," Yola said.

When they got to their class, they noticed Daniel at the door. When he saw them, he instantly hugged Lily tight. "I wanted to do this ever since coming out of the hospital. I promised myself that I'd be your guardian angel, but you proved to me that you don't need one."

He let her go and she was blushing and didn't know what to say. Yola was just amused by the whole thing and thought it was cute. They looked at each other for a second and before he left, he told Lily that he hoped she hadn't forgotten about their date. She told him that she hadn't.

When Daniel left, Yola put her hand on the knob and looked at Lily and nodded. Yola opened the door and it was like time stopped and everyone looked at them.

"Lily," Alex called her.

She looked at him as he had a concerning look and was standing next to Tristan.

"We heard a little bit of what happened from Tristan. It probably was terrible, especially when you couldn't use your powers."

Lily was surprised. She didn't think anyone would care. Tristan then stepped up in front of her. "I'm relieved that you're back and safe."

She smiled at him. "Thank you, I'm glad that I'm back, too."

In the faculty office, every phone was going off.

Mr. LeVane answered one of the phones. It was a reporter that wanted to know about the hospital incident.

"None of our students were involved!" He slammed the phone down.

"Who was that?" Mr. Blackthorn, the teacher supervisor, asked.

"A reporter from the New York Times," Mr. LeVane said.

Mr. Blackthorn sighed and gathered all the teachers in a meeting.

"We don't need this much attention, and we sure don't want the Hunter Unit on our ass. So this is the story we are going to tell. The girls were involved in a car accident by chance that happened around the same time that the hospital burned."

He sighed. "Make sure this is the story that you tell your students if they don't already know. We can't get lumped together with that juvenile school." He stared at Ms. Parker.

"Ms. Parker, you have to do better. Those girls are from your class, after all."

Ms. Parker nodded. "Yes, sir."