chapter 6 : The first face off

The next night arrived and anu was ready to face whoever who was threatening her for some time ever since she started living in the house. Anu asked sathya for a favour by organising a business trip immediately so arjun can be away from the house when she confronts the spirit wandering. Sathya agrees to help anu and he occupies arjun with a deal as well as both of them fly off for a few days.

Anu sets up the house as she can converse with the spirit better if the eniviroment changes. The clock was ticking and 3am was here.

Wind kept getting stronger and windows keep shutting , the curtains were swaying badly. Anu kept chanting a slogan to keep herself calm and was ready for the face off.

The spirit has arrived...

Footsteps are heard and slowly going near anu. Anu felt someone around she turned around there wae blood footprints on the way. She follows that and that leads to the backyard garden. She is lead to a patch of grass...

Anu was trying to sense what was the spirit trying to convey by touching the patch of soil. A sudden thunder and lightning was flash across the night sky. The wind was getting stronger every minute.

Anu : who are you? And what do you want?

Spirit starts laughing...

Spirit : I want your life! Can you give me?

Anu: whoever you are come face to face and whatever you want ask me in person do not be a coward!!!

Spirit : you are so excited to see me right alright here i come mrs arjun.. laughs evily...

Anu's eyes were dusted with soil and the wind was too strong.

Anu : okay fine i will give you my life but first i need know who you are please show yourself.

[Entry]

Am Ms mithra arjun...( a voice muffled infront of anu)

Anu: mithra? And arjun? What are you saying?

Mithra shows herself up with rage!

Anu: you you??? How do you know my husband name and why are you relating yourself to him?

Mithra : you should ask this to your husband and you said you will give me your life right give me and go away from arjun!

Anu : why do you want my life and why would i leave arjun he is my husband and i will never leave him...

Mithra : you either leave him or get ready for heaven, i will give you 2 days time decide and tell him i will come again in 2days...

Mithra leavess...

Anu gets confused on who she is and starts imagining stuffs. She doesnt know what do and who to call. All this while when she encountred spirits  they all came for her help this is the first time a spirit is here for her life and her husband.

To be continuedd...... i will surely update soon guys thank you for 1k+ readers really appreciate it!🤧

Pls read my other books london wala love,faded & fight for your way !!!!