chapter 3 : New beginings

Its time that they are moving into the house. Everyone in their family is happy about the couple's new home. Arjun and anu organised a housewarming function, arjun invited his close friend sathya his best friend.

Anu and arjun was ready to celebrate their new home. Arjun and anu kept eyeing at each other ever since the function started... arjun's mother heated the milk in the kitchen to start up the housewarming as its the tradition.

Suddenly the milk pot spills... everyone is shocked and panics. Anu tells everyone not to worry and asks them to proceed other traditions. Arjun gets a phone call so he goes to take it outside as the house was crowded and noisy.

Everyone went to the prayer room to as they need to light up the area and chant some prayers for the new home. Arjun's mother tells anu to lit up as she is the daugther in law and must light up. She also lights up with a matchstick, it was lit up for a few seconds then went off. The second time she did it,it was okay. Everyone was relieved and chanted prayers while closing their eyes.

The lighted lamps was moving left and right as the winds were strong as well as windows were open. Anu's saree was beside the lamp it slowly touched the lamp and started a fire in anu's saree. Arjun who finished his call was on his way to the prayer area and he saw anu's saree on fire he quickly alerted everyone. Then arjun quickly used a blanket and vanished the fire.

Anu was heaved and both of them hugged. Anu was terrified, elders started saying this house is not good and its inauspicious start so be careful.

Arjun quickly shut their mouths saying " we know what we are doing, you do not need to educate me its obvious if you stand near lamp your dress will get it too also the milk pot was put near the edge it will fall? So we do not take this as a thing!" "Thank you for coming now you may leave!"

Everyone left and sathya came, he was curious on what happened as the people was spreading news about this house being evil.

Sathya: hey arjun! How are you da? I heard about what happened, do you really wnat this house? We can rent this house out and buy a new one?

Arjun: why da? Come here already start... nothing wrong with this house we are fine! By the way dude this is my wife anu i think you might know her but never seen her since you never attended my marraige! At least you came for this.

Anu: hi, coffee, tea? Do not worry nothing made by me all from shop!

Sathya : haha no problem am fine i just had breakfast, okay am done here i gotta go as i have business meeting  so see you guys soon. If anything call me...

Arjun : why da you leaving early... okay fine now you can go next time you surely must come also send me the business meeting details and tell them i will be back in company soon da! Bye!

Sathya leaves... arjun and anu gets to spend some alone time together.

Thats all for now lets see how long they get to be happy... sorry for updating late i am busy lately as i am schooling so weekends i will try my best to update! Thank you for yr support!