chapter 2 : inviting trouble

If you guys noticed all my chapters in a book are all in narrator view and some dialouges thats because i do not want to waste time telling about one person pov as i know as readers like me want it short and straight. So hope your guys like this way of writing!

Chapter 2~

As soon as they got married, anu's 3rd eye was closed and she stopped making conversations with spirits for some time. She was able to concentrate in her work. Arjun too got a huge profit in his business when he told that to anu she was so happy.

Since both of them was doing well they wanted to move out and bulit a house for themselves as well as their future. Arjun and anu started to look for properties and houses, nothing actually caught their eye as the property was not up to their expectation.

The hunt for the house kept going on, at that moment a patient came to anu. Anu was conselling a patient who did not want to eat and do her regular activities properly. Suddenly the patient had seizure, anu was shocked, she quickly called the ambulance and sent the patient to the nearest hospital. She felt like her something was wrong around her and that should not be happening.

Anu was worried that her 3rd eye might open anytime. After she sent the patient to the hospital, she went home with lots of worry and burden. Arjun was busy working on his latest business project, anu came and sat. Anu did not say a single word and kept looking at her phone for a call from the hospital stating the patient was okay. Arjun wanted to play with her so he acted as if he ignored her.

Arjun : sweeetyyy......

*No responds*

Arjun : hello madam!!!! What are you thinking? Is it about me😏?

*No responds again*

Arjun claps infront of anu, anu snaps out from her thinking.

Anu: yes? What happened?

Arjun : what happened to you? Why are you zoned out today? Are you okay?

Anu: am okay. Its just in clinic today while conselling a patient the patient collapsed and started having seizure...

Arjun : really? Then what happened?

Anu : am i telling you a story here? Of course i admitted her to hospital and now i am just worried about the patient.

Arjun gave anu a warm hug and told her to worry and everything will be alright.

A call comes from the hospital and anu picks up.

Hospital : Hi madam, are you the one who admitted the seizure patient? 

Anu: yes.. yess... is she okay and did anyone come looking for her?

Hospital: actually she is not okay,we need to perform a surgery and for that we need money.... there was a young boy waiting for the patient but i do not think he has cash on him so are you willing to come down and settle the bill?

Anu : ok wait i will come down we will talk the rest there.

Anu cuts the call, both arjun and anu leaves together to hospital. When they arrived they saw a young boy crying. Anu went over to talk to the young boy.

Anu: bro? Am anu and i admitted this patient here may i know who are you and how are you related to the patient?

Boy: am shiva and the person who is admitted is my anut, i was waiting outside the conselling room and suddenly you rushed out i followed you here to the hospital. They were doing something to save my anut but then the docter came to me and told me to settle the bill. If i dont they wont save my anut...

Shiva continues crying.....

Anu : do not worry shiva u can treat me like your sister i will help you. Do you have any senior family members?

Shiva: my anut and i are a family and my anut is the only one i have so please save her. If you want some money i can help i have a property that my anut always wanted to sell if you could buy it and save my anut we would be really thankful.

Anu: a property?

She hestitates....

Shiva: please sister buy its at least just to save my anut.

Anu goes over to arjun and dicuss over this matter.

Arjun: you sure you want to buy their property?

Anu: yes, we need a house and they need money this way its a win win situation so why not we are helping to save a life in a way?

Arjun agrees and they were ready to buy the property. The money was paid and shiva's anut was out of danger.

Arjun and anu brought the house from shiva' s anut as soon as she starts recovering. So now the house is theirs!

Thats all for now! Will update again also tell me how was it and horror will begin soonly only with intense romance. Ofc get ready have nightmares!