꧁ꕥ꧂

romana was with nathan, olivia and tyrone at her house. santana was getting naked with puck, brittany was with artie and blaine was either at dalton or with kurt. sam with quinn.

the group of four were in her kitchen eating and talking.

"boys, can you maybe do something for us?" romana says with a smirk.

"what is it? your smirk makes me nervous roe." tyrone says.

"you know how karofsky is bullying kurt, could you maybe confront him about it with the other glee boys?" olivia says with a pout.

"sure but why?" nathan says.

"you know how blaine was being bullied and how it affected him to the point of needing to transfer?" olivia asks her brother.

"we're worried that's going to happen to kurt. yeah i'm not his biggest fan but no one deserves to be targeted because they are gay or any bit different." romana adds with a sad smile.

"yeah we'll be happy to help, i may also hit him for the way he's objectified you both and the other two." tyrone says.

"okay thank you, but you know what i realised?" romana says.

"what?" olivia asks.

"no one has like figured out we're cousins ty. like no one."

the other three think for a moment before realising the same.

they continued the night watching tv and eating before the twins went next door to there house and ty stayed the night.

꧁ꕥ꧂

"dude was a wild animal."

"mammal"

"you have no idea how turned on i am right now."

"how bad does it look?"

"it's pretty hot actually."

"how's you two?" romana asks nathan and tyrone.

"it was nice to punch him." tyrone says, "and sam also really helped by just jumping in."

nathan nods in agreement before turning to puck, "you have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beat down."

"where were you finn?"

"i was still out in the field okay?"

"yeah but even if you were there you would not have done anything. even if kurt is about to be your brother. you are nothing but a coward that won't ever admit it but your rep means more to you, and i don't doubt if it came down to it you'd choose football, you have before." romana says with a shrug and all look between the two, at his bowed head it was obviously the truth.

"thank you for what you did, especially sam and tyrone."

"an epitome of leaders." mike says to which all nod in agreement, and finn continues looking at the floor.

꧁ꕥ꧂

as romana was getting ready, she was joined in her room by somebody when she turned she saw someone she didn't expect.

"...m-mike?" she breathes out shakily, he closes the door behind him and locks it quietly.

"i know you want space, but i cannot stay away from you. every time we are in glee i find myself looking for you. every time i'm anywhere i find myself looking for you and when i find you i can't help but stare. and i know i ruined our relationship but it doesn't stop me from missing you." he walks closer to her as a stray tear falls down her cheek. at this moment she is also trying to zip up her dress.

he walks behind and zips up her dress, staying behind her, sliding his fingertips up her arm comfortingly.

she turns around so they are a mere few inches apart, "do you know how much i hurt seeing you and tina, hearing her talk about your relationship.

whenever someone mentions you my heart drops, and whenever someone mentions you and tina i feel sick to my stomach. and every time someone asks about what happened between us, i have to stop myself from losing it.

i miss you mike, but every time i look at you i think back to that weekend, then to how i felt when i saw that photo.

it's still every time i look at you i feel like i can feel your lips against mine and how i felt in that moment.

i want to be your friend, but i can't because i want more.

and i'm trying so hard not to kiss you right now just to feel like i'm back in that moment but you are with tina and no matter what i can't do that to her. or myself."

romana turns to walks away only to be stopped by mike, who grips her wrists softly, "one last thing, you look so beautiful right now."

"thank you mike, you look handsome." at this mike pulls her into a hug, and romana hugs back. resting her head on his chest and him his chin on her head.

they fit together like a puzzle piece.

perfectly.

romana pulls away after a few minutes and walks out, because if she stayed she would have kissed him.

꧁ꕥ꧂

the wedding went perfectly, but after the ceremony romana headed home. she spent the rest of the night watching films, eating and blaine joined her. she told him all of what happened and he just held her and told her exactly what she needed to hear.

the following glee practice kurt revealed he was transferring to dalton academy. romana was happy, he would be safe and could be in a place that accepts him.

plus he had blaine there, not that anyone knew what that relationship actually was.