The Sea Three

Audrey's P.O.V.-

Harry held, my hand as he led me over to a table, at the edge of the party. It was much smaller than the other tables and only had four chairs. When we got there, I realized that Harry was a pirate which meant he would be sitting with Uma. 

Uma gave me a small smirk as I sat down at the only empty seat at the table. Between Harry and a boy with shoulder-length blonde hair, strong-looking arms, and pirate gear all over himself. I looked towards Uma, who had her feet up on the table. She was wearing her pirate hat, with a tight teal tube top, with a black mid-thigh a-line skirt. I had to admit for a pirate she cleans up nicely.

Once I sat down comfortably, Harry let go of my hand to introduce me, to everyone.

"Well, you've heard of Uma." Harry said with an awkward smile, "Daughter of Ursula."

"Nice to meet you," I said with a smile as Uma gave me a strange look.

"Okay, and this is Gil, son of Gaston," Harry said pointing to the boy, who was chowing down on the appetizers.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said putting my hand out for him to shake. 

Gil just looked at me strangely before looking back at the appetizers that were set up in front of him. Harry looked extremely uncomfortable, as I pulled my hadn back onto my lap. I looked at Harry unsurely before reaching for a horderve, which I brought up to my lips and bit into. Once I finished the small appetizer I wiped my fingers on my napkin.

"Guys, you remember Audrey?" Harry asked smiling at me. "Daughter of Sleeping Beauty." 

"Wait, weren't you that girl that went rouge, like five days ago? Why're they letting you walk free?" Uma asked throwing her feet off the table to look at me with interest.

"I um-"

I didn't know what to say. I had no idea why they were letting me walk free. But even if I did that was in no way Uma's business but I could never say that to her face. I mean come on she was a scary sea witch she could probably kill me if she wanted to. 

"Uma, mind your own business." Harry snapped at her.

"Sorry 'boss'." Uma mocked Harry with air quotes. 

So we sat there waiting for the main dishes to come out, in complete silence. It was almost completely unbearable, but Harry kept smiling at me. I've never felt like I belonged with other people. Not the Auradon kids, and not the Villian kids. But somehow Harry made it all better. 

"Your meals." A waitress said with a smile.

The waitress places a small plate in front of me which had a small bite-sized burger, mini Ceaser salad kebabs, and some smoked salmon canapes. She placed the rest of the plates, on Uma, Gil, and Harry's plate. I thanked the waitress as she stepped away. 

I picked up the bite-sized burger, and took a small bite out it, as the flavors bounced around in my mouth. I had to admit Mal one who's to throw a party. As I was digging into my food, the sea three, began looking at each other unsurely.

"What's wrong?" I asked them as I ate the last bit of my burger.

"What is this food?" Uma asked pointing at the plate of food sitting before her on her plate.

"Oh, that's a bite-sized burger," I said pointing to her burger. "Mini Caesar salad kebabs," I said pointing to the kebabs. "And smoked salmon canapes," I said pointing to the last food item on the plate.

"Are they good?" Gil asked looking at the food unsurely.

"1000%," I said with a smile trying to assure them that everything was fine.

"On three?" Harry asked his pirate crew holding up the burger.

"On three." Uma agreed nodding her head, as she and Gil held up their burgers.

"I'll count. One, two, and three!" I said as the Sea Three all bit into their burgers at the same time.

"Yum!" Uma said going in for her second and final bite, as did Harry and Gil.

I laughed as I picked up one of the mini Ceaser salad kebabs, and bit into it. The Sea Three followed my lead biting into the kebabs, there unsure looks turning into ones of joy. I smiled at them as they continued to eat. Once we finished all the food on our plates we got pretty full of mini foods. 

We sat there talking amongst ourselves, well to be more specific, Uma and Gil whispered together while Harry and I talked to each other. We whispered, about foods, that I had to take him to try, while he offered to take me to the Isle, to got site seeing. Harry told me that from high above, on the tops of the buildings in the middle of the night the island looked strangely beautiful. I smiled in agreement and just when I was about to say something else, Uma interrupted my train of thought.

"You know evil princess. You're not half as annoying as I thought you'd be." Uma said with a genuine smile, which I returned happily.

The Sea Three weren't all that bad. 

A/N

Hey, guys! I wasn't planning on posting the second chapter for this story for another three days. But I saw that a lot of you guys liked the first chapter so I had to please my readers! I'm really sorry that it is a bit shorter then you would have wanted but I hope you enjoyed it all the same! Much Love!

~Hope