Homework (part.1 )

Start from the beginning

"YES! YES! I promise!!!"

-time skips-

It's almost 5:30 and I still haven't finished my makeup yet!!! I quickly got changed and did my make up. I rushed out of my room and ran to Appa's car. But was stopped by Namjoon Oppa halfway through hallway.
"Oppa!? Can't you see that I'm in a rush"

"You aren't going anywhere if you still haven't done your homework. Just because Jimin is still at work that doesn't mean you can break the promise." I froze for a second but I shook it off and glared at Namjoon Oppa.

"Who said I broke the promise!? I did it! Now let me go!!"

"You sure you aren't lying?" Namjoon Oppa asked letting my arm go.

"YES! HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY I DID IT!?" I yelled as I run to the front door.

"What was all that yelling?" Once I got in the car Appa asked me with a frown face.

"Umm... nothing... was just talking with Namjoon Oppa"

SMACK

He landed a sharp smack on my thigh

"Awww!! OPPA!!"

"That wasn't a nice way to talk to your oppas. Fix your attitude young lady. Understood?"

I ignored him and stared outside the window until..... SMACK.... I felt another sharp pain on my thigh.

"Understood?" His voice was stern

"Yes, Appa"

"Good. Now go have fun with your friends. I'll pick you up at 9 here. Okay?" He said kissing on my cheek.

"Thank you. Appa." I said still pouting a little

He chuckled and flicked my forehead

"Come on! Show me your cute smile? Hmm?" He said tickling me. I let out a laugh and ran to my friends.

Time skips (yes I'm lazy sry lol)

Appa was already waiting at where he'd have dropped me off not so long ago. I waved goodbye and got into the car.

"How was the movie?" He asked

"It was meh" I said yawning

"Chim?"

"Yes??"

"You sure you did all your homework?" There was an awkward silence before I yelled at him.

"APPA! HOW M..."

Appa cut off me before I could finish my sentence. "Stop yelling. Yelling won't help you out of troubles. I'm just simply asking if you did all your homework like you were told to." His voice was calm

After few minutes of nothing I shook my head. Appa sighed but didn't say anything. The rest of the drive home was an absolute silence. When we arrived home he finally spoke.

"You will go straight to Namjoon and apologize then ask for punishment. Understood?"

"Yes, Appa"

With that I rushed to my room. I changed my clothes as slowly as possible. That was when I got this brilliant idea!! I could just do my homework now and pretend as it was already done. I quickly pulled out all my books and started doing all the annoying works teachers assign us to do. Fuck all this works seriously. It's not like we'll ever use them again once we graduate. I was so focused on finishing my homework I didn't realize it was already 2 in the morning nor the clicking sound of the door opening.