Chapter 1

Chapter I: Beginning

Kringg~ Kringg~ Kringg~

Jennie woke up by the sound of alarm clock. She silently get up and stretch. 'I hope Mom is doing fine, even though she is alone.' She thought. She opened her phone, finding that there are 2 unread messages. She checks the time.

[6:00 a.m.]

The messages are from her friends, asking if she is transferring today. She just ignored them, and went straight to the bathroom.

After she took a shower, she stared at her new school uniform. Before wearing them.

'It's  going to be tough today.'

She thought. She look at the mirror, staring at her wearing the uniform. The skirt has a decent length. She went down and arrange the things she will bring to the school. She looked up the time.

[6:39 a.m.]

"I should probably go." She said getting her bag, and got out of her house. She was walking felt that her eyes is changing color again, good thing that she was wearing her contact lens so that it can't be seen. She blinked her eyes and continue her way to the bus stop.

She look at the stops of the bus and found.

Hanlim Station, 1006.

She looked st the bus that's arriving.

975

She get her earphones from pocket, put it in her ears and plug it to her phone. She played some music until the bus arrived. She looked at the time.

[7:10 a.m.]

So I should be here at 7 am.

She went in the bus and swiped her wallet. Went to the back part of the bus. She sat down near the window. She opened her bag and get the toast that she made earlier. She ate the toast and drink milk. After eating, she looked at the road.

When the bus stops, she look at the route of the bus, she need to get off after 3 stops. She closed her eyes and she felt that someone sat beside her. She peek she saw a Hanlim Uniform for boys. She just shrugged and closed her eyes again.

The bus stopped. She opened her eyes

'This is the 4th stop, I need to get off.'

She got up and exits the bus. She looked at her clock.

[7:30 a.m.]

From the bus stop, she can see the school gate. She hides her earphones and walk towards the gate. She wears her poker face expression and continue walking. She arrived at the gate. She went to the guard house.

Jennie's POV

"Good morning, may I ask where is the administration office?" I asked the guard.

"Continue walking straight, turn to your right and go inside that building. The administration office is just in the first floor." The guard said pointing the building at the left side.

"Okay, thank you." I said and bowed. I walked straight as the guard said. At the left of the road in the school was a field, basketball court, volleyball court, and tennis court. And at the right side was an oval track field. I continue walking and I turned left.

I stop my track and breath deeply.

'Building C'

I went in and got my schedule, and my locker key.