15

Your pov:
I was on the rooftop looking up at the sky. I still couldn't believe that I was pregnant. I'm happy mattia still loves me though. But for some odd reason I felt so so alone, weak, and broken. I didn't want to feel like this. I feel like I'm fading away. Again. I hated feeling like this. I felt happy though. I'm with mattia, in California, happy. But I don't feel happy. I don't want to tell him because I don't want him to worry but I just need someone. I can't go see my dad now he's sleeping. But I know I'll be fine sooner or later.
Mattia's pov:
After I finished calling the boys I went upstairs to see if y/n was sleeping still. I open the door to not see her there. She must me on the rooftop. I have this weird feeling that she's not okay. I feel like she feels scared, and alone. But she should know she's not. I love her so much without her I wouldn't be as happy as I am today. I do have to go somewhere though. I have to go out and get groceries. I go to the rooftop and see y/n laying there looking up.
Normal pov:
Mattia- hey baby
Y/n- oh, hey mattia
Mattia- are you okay?
Y/n- yeah I'm good. What's up?
Mattia- I'm gonna go out to get groceries. Do you wanna come with me?
Y/n- I'm good. I'm just gonna chill at home.
Mattia- okay I love you. Do you need anything while I'm over there?
Y/n- get some pickles.
Mattia- anything for you.
He kisses you on the lips and you kiss back. He gets up and get inside the house. A few minutes later you heard the door close and his car leave. You get up slowly and go inside the house.

(This might be a little extreme but it's nothing bad)
I felt rage in my body, sadness, alone, scared, hurt. But why? Why did I feel like this. I should be happy. Why do I feel so fucking alone?
I look around the house.

So much glass

Glass everywhere

I can't control myself

Y/n- FUCK EVERYTHING
you started breaking, ripping, throwing everything you could find. You see a knife and start to slice everything. You put it down and grab a vase and break it. Anything that was on the table was broken, anything that was in any room was broken. You felt so angry, and sad. You felt completely broken... again. You go up to the mirror and your makeup was a mess, your hair was a mess, you were a complete mess. You clench you're fist and break the mirror while screaming.
Y/n- you're worthless.
You say out loud.
A few minutes pass by and you look around the house. Everything was destroyed. Now mattia's really gonna think you're crazy. You look at your fist and there was mirror pieces and blood everywhere. You didn't care though. I felt... nice to you. The way you were feeling felt good. You go to the bedroom and lay down and you pass out.