World 6.15: Naoko Igarashi

Excerpt

Not long after they resumed their comfortable silence in each other embrace, there was a knock on the door.

"I guess it's high time we should return." Naoko commented a little drily.

"We don't need to." Tadashi tightened his hold on Naoko.

He lashed out at Aimi in front of everyone. BaoBao took the chance to fill her in on what happened with a single-line summary. 

Right after BaoBao said so, Aimi's voice traveled through the closed door. "Tadashi-kun... Na-chan... I'm sorry... Please, can you let me make amends?" 

"You can do so by leaving us alone." Tadashi harshly bit out.

Naoko lightly pursed her lips, wondering how would this affect the rest of the story and journey. 

"... Okay... I'll see the two of you tomorrow morning..." Aimi said dejectedly.

Naoko waited for awhile before she looked up at him and asked, "Erm... Tadashi, how long do you intend to stay cooped up here for?"

He pressed her head back against chest and rested his head on top of hers. "As long as possible."

"... We still need to wash up and turn in before it gets too late." 

"... Give me a while more."

A small smile spread across Naoko's lips. "Mm."

Later while she was in the storage room after showering, she received a message from Tadashi asking about her whereabouts. 

He arrived soon after he got her reply. 

"Do you always come here before you sleep?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"... Mm..." Naoko admitted. 

"... Man, I feel kind of cheated." He pouted a little.

"I do return to my room not long after you send your goodnight texts." Naoko defended herself.

He then smiled cheekily. "I was just teasing you. But seriously..." He sighed dramatically before continuing, "You've always and still been practicing more than anyone else. I really lose to you." 

Naoko looked at the proud smirk that he has on his face now, and noticed how it made her heart feel full and satisfied. She sighed inwardly at her reaction then asked, "So what were you finding me for?"

"I want to sleep in your room tonight. ... May I?" 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

It's so cute to see everyone feeling that satisfied when Tadashi raged at Aimi. Hahaha. That's the kind of satisfaction that makes me, as a reader, appreciate and prefer slow burn. (︶ω︶)♥

BUUUUUT (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅) what's with the end of this chapter?!?! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

What do you think Aimi did? Or is this something even Aimi isn't responsible for? What're your guesses?

Also, anyone jumping ships? ( ' ▽ ' ;)

Come to think of it, did I miss someone out or did no one comment about Eiichi. o.o Was he so irritating that no one bothered about him? Hahaha. If I'm the reader, I think my reaction would be like, "okay, I understand why you're like that now, I'm sorry for you, but I'm happy that you're gone. Byeee~~"

Oh and btw, if anyone's interested in knowing more about me, you can check out my Twitter~ Idk if it's obvious cuz I'm always having author notes now, but I'm trying to get myself more comfortable with talking to strangers, like a warm up before I start meeting ppl irl again. (•̩̩̩́ ᴗ •̩̩̩̀)

Gonna be honest and say that I was happy about needing to stay cooped at home. It gave me all the time I needed to develop my story to this point. I'm really mourning the loss of my time so... Give me awhile before I stop talking about this. Hahahaha. (•̩̩̩́ ᴗ •̩̩̩̀) 

Thank you for your understanding!

Special mention: @raiseq Thank you for your donation for this month! \( ^ヮ^)/ Keep being strong, stay safe and healthy, and I wish you all the best!

⳾*⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*❀⑅*✿⑅*⳾