Scott

While my mom was reviewing my suit, she saw a hole so she started to stitch it for me, I may have said something I didn't mean to admit to my mom.

"Isn't there anyone else other than Y/N?" She asked.

"Mom there are no other girls besides Y/N," I said, the way she looked at me made me feel insecure, but it turned into a smile.

"You feel that way?" She asked. I groaned.

"Mom cant you please just keep sewing," I said getting nervous.

"Nah Nah. You have time for one question, sit." She ordered so I moved and sat down. "Do you feel that way.?"

"I can't help it, mom. Every time I look at her I get this hollow feeling, in my chest like, someone took a shovel and dug a hole in me and it's the worst feeling I've ever had in my life, I never knew someone could feel this bad." I explained looking down. "And it's not like she broke up with me or that. it's the fact that I don't have her." I sighed.

"I know. eventually, though it does go away.." Mom sighed as she sewed.

"Mom I don't want it to.." I said looking at her and she looked at me surprised.

"Have you told her how you feel?" Mom asked and I looked down.

"She knows. I think." I said and she instantly palm-slapped me on the forehead.

"She knows?! If she knows wouldn't she be here? Ready to go with you?" Mom said. "Listen Dumbass. I wanna let you in on a secret that most guys don't even have a clue about. Women love words." She said and I looked at her, getting confused.

"Huh?"

"You need to tell her how you feel. Tell her, tell her again. Learn how to say it better. Sing it. Tell her the truth, tell her everything, and anything you want." My mom explained to me.

"Anything?"

"Anything." Mom said putting my pants in my lap.

Y/N

I pulled into the formal and sat silently looking down at my whole outfit. My Dad surprisingly helped me pick the matching necklace and earrings, they were moms. As for my handbag. It's not my handbag. It's an illusion spell on The Book Of Mischief. To everyone, it looks like a red handbag but to me, I see my book. This way I can bring it with me everywhere. (Make up your outfit) and the extra boots next to my seat were so if I needed to run, I can run. I looked around, going Stag was lonely.

"Smile Y/N. Someone could be falling in love with your smile, who you hope is-" I stopped seeing someone on the roof. "Scott." I smiled and got out, carrying my book-illusioned handbag seeing stiles and Lydia walking arm on arm. That made me smile. I walked into the dance and went to stand by the punch seeing Jackson and Allison. "Hey," I said and they smiled waving.

"You look nice," Allison said and I smiled nodding.

"You do too Alli! Sadly I'm here Stag." I said and Alli sighed.

"That's better than Jackson here getting drunk all night." She said and I sighed.

"Sorry Alli," I said and went to move to my brother and Lydia, I bent down by Stiles. "Have you seen Scott?" I asked and Stiles took a double take at me.