Chapter Two: Warmth

An Oikage chapter which shows how Kageyama falls for his senpai. Oikawa also shows the same interest in him which confuses Kageyama.

---

"Please teach me how to do the jump serve," Tobio asked on a 45-degree bow while holding out both of his hands occupied with the ball.

"Huh? Don't want to!" Oikawa bashfully replied followed by sticking out his tongue.

"Stop bullying a first-year Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi shouted at the other side of the court.

It was true, Tobio was beyond confused. He wondered what the heck did he even do to Oikawa that made him this distant to him. He was polite, he asked nicely, or is he only that clueless to other people's feelings that he couldn't even know why Oikawa was like that to him.

And one afternoon after a grueling practice match. Tobio silently approached Oikawa who is practicing his serves with an evident scowl in his face.

That day Oikawa was particularly out of his shape, his usual touch and enthusiasm while playing matches weren't there. Tobio heard Iwaizumi tell Oikawa; "Stop panicking Shittykawa."

Why was he even panicking? That, Tobio didn't know.

The game resumed and everybody thought that Oikawa will return to his normal cheery state but he didn't, he kept on missing his tosses. Either too long or short, too high or long.

And that's when a certain bomb started ticking to explode.

"Kageyama, give it a shot," tge coach said, Tobio gave an audibly happy yes sir.

As he passed Oikawa, he saw something in his face that for the first time he could understand.

A face that says, 'Ah, I want to stay in the court longer,' Tobio knew that face.

The day passed and the practice went on with Tobio as the setter until the end of the match. And now he's approaching Oikawa.

He wanted to ask Oikawa if he was alright. He knew that being out of the court, subbed for another player might make someone's pride stamped on. He wanted to ask, and so he opened his mouth, only to ask for something shitty.

"Oikawa senpai, teach me how to do jump serves."

Tobio mentally slapped himself, Oikawa was in no condition to accommodate him!

And there at that moment, Oikawa felt something explode in him. Several waves of anger, of disparity, and confusion. Why was the world unfair? Letting a genius like Tobio step on the court. Does hard work bow down to inborn talent? Was his hours of staying for practice, not enough?

'Walls. Walls. Tobio and Ushiwaka. Bastards whose faces show that they are strong to stomp you down.'

"Stay away," Oikawa said through gritted teeth. Tobio didn't budge, he didn't sense the danger in Oikawa's words

Oikawa looked at Tobio, 'That face.'

'Looks too innocent, I wonder...'

Oikawa mindlessly inched to an unmoving Tobio.

'I wonder how he would like, stomped down by me.'

"I said stay away," Oikawa raggedly seethed.

'Would look like underneath me...'

Oikawa raised an arm, his heart leaped with excitement when Tobio's soft face contorted, slightly alarmed. What was that feeling?

And there Oikawa's mind flashed, how he would dominate this little kid in front of him. How he would jack himself hard and harsh to his smaller body till he wails. How he would hold his throat, how he would like to leave angry red marks all over what he would imagine a very smooth skin of the kid. How good would that feel? Both for his pride and his body if Tobio begs to be stomped down.