Notes

Disclaimer!!

I do not own Haikyuu!! and it's characters, this book is a work of fiction and the plot are exclusively the author's work of imagination.

---

SO YEAH I'M WRITING A BOOK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA //internally cryin'//

I'm the only one in this joined account who is gonna publish a fic not related to Exo. And I haven't posted anything yet hmmm.

I'm sorry for those who are not Kagehina shippers, well I don't think you'll spare your time on this shitty fic if you aren't but hey! I'll try to write fluff! I'm gonna try really hard!

(Imma refer to Hinata as she/her though the other character might refer to him as he/him)

Basically Hinata here is still a volleyball dork, a ray of literal sunshine, everybody loves her, but I added another 'like/hobby/interest??' (what should I call it?) for her in this fic and so she's a slight closet fujoshi, sure she reads doujinshi's, yaoi novels, etc. (name it!) as her past-time. This part is inspired by Kiss Him, Not Me (and also the harem). Though the volley dorks in this book are known openly as gay, some are not, and the others are straight for the sake of the original plotline of Furudate-sensei.

Like some fics, Hinata hides the fact that she's a girl here. (This part inspired by To The Beautiful You, and Aoharu X Machinegun)

And Kageyama and Hinata won't meet immediately.

I don't have any update schedule haha //what trash you are//

And I'm already going to apologize for any grammar or punctuation mistakes cuz English is not my mother tongue hah!

Without further ado, enjoy!!

~ Sev

P.S: This fic is in AO3, My username is SEV_07