Chapter 16

✨ Edited ✨

Taylor P.O.V

I had stayed back a moment to check out anything me and the boys missed.

I just kept hoping we would find something soon. As I walked towards the end of the maze I saw Gally with a new boy.

He threw the boy acrossed the ground as I jogged up. Everyone was yelling at each other.

"Hey! What the hell is going on?! I can't leave you boys for a day?" I growled as all heads turn towards me.

I noticed the greenie was still freaking out as Alby tried calming him down.

Suddenly the doors behind me closed as newt walked up grabbing my hand. "You gotta stop making that close of calls."

He mumbled as I nodded. The greenie stared at me making me a bit uncomfortable.

"Got a staring problem greenie?" I growled. Newt sent a obvious glare the the greenie.

Gally stormed off annoyed as I sighed. "Peter go make sure he doesn't break anything." I looked at my hands.

"Lesson one greenie." I stepped closer to him. "Learn when to back down." I shoulder bumped him as I looked at Alby.

"You teach that greenie before he pisses me off." I mumbled as I walked by heading back to my hut.

Newts P.O.V

As the night approached all the boys were surrounding the fire pit waiting for us to throw the fire in.

As we threw the fire sticks in, everyone started cheering. I noticed the greenie sitting alone as I sat next to him.

I was still pissed that he stared at her. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I scoffed lightly.

"Not me you gotta apologize to." I grumbled. "I warned you. Your on her bad side now."

"But she also came back in a bad mood. Guessing she had a rough day in the maze." I sighed.

"Here, try this." I handed him a jar of gally's secret recipe. The greenie took a drink of it but quickly spit it out.

"What the hell is that?" He asked coughing as I laughed a bit. "No clue. Gally's recipe. It's a trade secret."

I looked over to see Gally wrestling. He has been trying to convince me to fight him. But kitty will kill us both if we do.

"Yea well hes still and ass." The greenie said simply. I shook my head. "He wasn't always like that."

"After Taylor's accident he's been more temperamental. Don't let kitty hear you say that about him." I warned.

"Why?" I swear this greenie is stupid or something. "Gally's her twin brother. They are both keeperd of the builders."

He gave me a surprised look. "I can see the temper resemblance." Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Newt! Wheres my sister?" Gally called over as I shrugged. "How the blood hell should I know?"

I asked. "She's your girlfriend?" He said obviously. "I don't know. She should be here later." I finished as I turned my attention to the greenie.

Taylor's P.O.V

I was hearing the boys laughing as someone suddenly ran into my hut. "What?" I growled.

I had a nightmare last night and it's put me in a bad mood since. "Gally and newt are wrestling."

This made my body shoot up. Dammit. I really didn't wanna deal with this shit.

I sped walked after the boy as the other boys surrounded Gally and newt.

Once the noticed me every went quite as newt had a bloody face and Gally had a couple wounds.

"Taylor-" newt tried explaining but I cut him off. "Did I not tell you two not to fight?" I growled.

"But kitty-" Gally tried as I sent him a glare. "Newt, go to my hut. Your done for the night."

"But Taylor..." He was gonna argue. "Go newt!" I narrowed my eyes at him as he lowered his head and walked off.

My eyes then snapped to Gally after newt left. "You know better. It's been a long as day. I planned on enjoying my night, but now I gotta go clean up my boyfriend."

"If your gonna fight anyone, punched some holes in the greenie's face. Teach him respect." I narrowed my eyes at the greenie before leaving.

I walked into my hut as newt frowned slightly. I walked over to the corner of my room and grabbed a rag and water.

I made my way over to newt without saying anything as started cleaning the blood from his face.

"Love..." He tried getting my attention as I kept cleaning him. "Taylor." He grabbed my hand stopping me.

"What's wrong. I woke up and you were gone. You usually always wake me up." His voice laced with concern.

"Had a nightmare last night. You died. Gally died. Everyone died." I frowned as he kissed my hand.

"Then first thing I see when I leave the maze is a judgy look on the greenie's face." He sighed.

"I'm sorry love. He's new, he's doesn't understand how important you are." He mumbled.

I rested my head in his shoulder as he kissed my neck. "Do you wanna go back out there or just sit in here?"

"We can go back out there. I was just stressed and now the greenie thinks I have a terrible temper." I smiled a bit.

"You do." He commented as I hit his arm causing him to hold it tightly. "Still hurt love."

"Shouldn't get in fights then." I laughed a little as me and newt walked over to were we usually sat at the fire.

He wrapped his arm around gently around me. "Your gorgeous love." He whispered in my ear causing me to giggle.

"Are we sure that's the same girl from before?" I heard the greenie ask. "Yea. Newts the only one now a day's who can get her like that."

"You are litterally the most important thing in my life." Newt mumbled as he looked at me.

"Well I sure hope so." I smiled kissing him gently. "Hey PDA!" Gally yelled pointing at us causing me to roll my eyes.

"Mmhmm. Should I say the same about you and-" Gally gave me a death glare as I smiled.

Gally wasn't someone to show his feelings. But he did have a major crush on one of the builders and I thought it was cute.

"Alright I surrender." I looked at newt to see him totally confused. "I'll tell you later."

As me and newt laughed for a bit, the greenie decided to walk over. I noticed a lot of people were watching the interaction.

The greenie kneeled in front of me frowning. "Listen I'm sorry about earlier. I owe you an apology."

I sighed and nodded. "It wasn't fair to you." Newt gave the greenie a warning look.

"It's alright greenie. Everyone's done it before." I reassured him.

He shook my hand and walked off as everyone continued partying the rest of the night.