Chapter 18: The Return of Prince Aurelius III

Start from the beginning

She averted her gaze and it made me smirked. Now I'm trying to catch her gaze my tilting my torso just to face her, "Looks like someone's stammering,"I teased her and hummed.

"I-I'm not interested to have a so-called love life. To engage in romantic and sexual activities, it sickens me!" Fanny grimaced, I poked her tummy and grinned, "Or maybe you're just hoping that you wanted to experience that someday...? Hmmm," Again, I teased her, making her blush. Even though it's dark, I can see her hands shaking.

"S-Stop!" Fanny exclaimed as she stood up from the bench, covering her face. She ran back inside the palace which made me laughed.

Gord, that was hilarious!

After she disappeared from my sight, someone called my name, "Sis!" I turned around only to find out it was Harith! He dashed in front of me and gave me a hug, "I miss you sis. How are you?" I giggled at his sweetness and hugged him back. Stroking his fuzzy hair and his fluffy ears.

"I'm fine, Harith. Thanks for asking, how about you?" I said as I broke free from the hug, then Harith sat beside me, "I'm fine too, sis. Thanks,"

"So, what happened while I'm gone yesterday night?" I asked, then my eyebrows were furrowed as Harith widened his eyes. "Oh, sis! If only you knew, Prince Aurelius has been looking for you! He roamed the whole palace just to find you! Good thing Fanny came and told him that Granger walked you home. We found it weird after Fanny told the prince that you went home, he just... pouted and heaved a sigh. Maybe he felt relieved that you walked home with Granger safely." Harith explained.

Huh? Who's Prince Aurelius?

"Prince Aurelius?" I asked, and Harith nodded, "That was Prince Dyrroth's real name." Harith briefly explained, I nodded and 'ooh-ed'.

So... Aurelius was his real name then, how cool! Still, I was surprised that the prince roamed around the palace just to find me. "Actually, the reason why he was finding you, it's because he wants to have a word with you, an important meeting or... a chit chat, I guess." He added, and I remained silent.

I wonder what is he going to say.

"HEY GUYS!"

Someone yelled from the distance, it was a woman with an elven ears, her skin was paper white and her blue eyes were glowing in the dark, "Oh, Miya! You're here! By the way, where's Estes?" Harith waved his arms in the air. "He's in charge of the clinic, in case of emergency." Miya answered, and her eyes laid on me and let out a bright smile.

"Hi, Lesley! I'm Miya," The elven named Miya stood in front of me and bowed, and I smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Miya." I said as I lend my hand in front of her, Miya chuckled and reached out for my hand, "It's nice to meet you too, Lesley. By the way, the party is about to start, so better get ready!" Miya happily said as she bid her goodbye and went back to finish decorating for the party.

"I have to go, sis. I have some important things to do. See 'ya!" Said Harith as he stood up from the bench and dashed away from my sight. I chuckled out of the blue and went back inside the palace.

As I reached the the hallway, there I saw the princess, talking to Tigreal. I was about to walk away since it was really bad to eavesdrop but the princess yelled, calling my name, "Oh, Lesley! You're here, oh, how I missed you!" Princess Silvanna exclaimed as she went to me and gave me a hug, squeezing me. I chuckled and hugged her too.