2: Kam's girl

Kamden Sinclair in this story ^^^ Francisco Lachowski

Present time-

"Um well.. your making a lot of noise as I stated before and I would appreciate if you kept it down" I frown as I try to figure out how to use this dumb wheelchair to get back to my room.

He giggled "I'm sorry I will try to control myself to appease you" he said as he tried to hide his grin behind his book.

The wheel of my wheelchair was stuck on something as I turned it. I groaned this day was not going as planned and this is not the way I wanted to start the school year . "You want some help" he offered.

I ignored him

"So now she's quite" he said

"Here let me help" he jumped for the bed and that's when I realized he had a cast on his left wrist. "What happened?" I mumbled "oh..this" he said as he looked down at his wrist " me and my guys where playing A good old game of basketball when I tripped and use my wrist to break the fall" he looks at his wrist as he speaks.

I laughed "I know..not my brightest moment" he smiled down at me.

He finally got me unstuck and push the wheelchair back to my side. I tried to stand up to get into the bed "Hey, let me help you" he swung his arm under my butt and the other supporting my back.

I squealed

As he threw me onto the bed he looked down at me "What happened to you" he said with one of his eyebrows raised. My cheeks went red "um...I fell down the stairs" I mumble quietly

He burst out laughing and it lasted for what felt like 5 minutes but which really was only a few seconds.

"I-Iam S-Sorry" he said as he tried to control himself.  "It's just I wasn't expecting that" he let out a sigh "yeah me either..I'm supposed to be shopping right now" I said as I become upset again.

"What shopping that's lame, compared to what your doing now..hanging out with me is so much better" he smirked. I rolled my eyes "yeah, ok whatever you say" as I check my messed up phone for the time.

"Whoa you need a new phone" he stated

All I could do is laugh

"Yeah your right I do" i said as I wiped a tear that slipped out of my eye while laughing.

"Knock Knock" I my nurse say.

Finally my results so I can go home. I thought to myself, "ok so it say you don't have a concussion, so that's great" I breathe a sign of relief "but your ankle is fracture in two different places and will take up to 6 weeks to heal and then after that you will have to do physical therapy for three weeks. The nurse said

I frown "If you have any questions you can call us, I'll be back with some ice and a prescription for your pain medicine" the nurse left

"Wow, that sucks" I heard Kamden say from the other side of my bed "yeah no kidding now my life is over" I sighed

"Your way to dramatic for me" he shook his head.

"I'm telling you it will be over before you know it, I'm getting my cast of tomorrow" he stated "wow your lucky" he laughed "no I'm dumb..just like you" he turned his head away so I couldn't see him laugh" I threw my pillow at him.

"It's not funny this is not the way I wanted to start my senior year" I fold my arms across my chest. "Well..sorry to say but life doesn't work the way you want it to" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes

"KAM!!" Someone yelled

"In here" he said back

"Kam I was blowing up your phone for 30 minutes I've been waiting outside" A girl with curly hair and brown eyes said.

"Oh sorry I was just chatting it up with a new friend of mine" he said as he nodded in my Direction. "Jahk this is Leia my girlfriend" he said as he threw his arms over her shoulders. She forced a smile "Nice to meet you, but we have to go because I'm late to my nail appointment" she scold at Kamden

"It was nice meeting you Jahk hopefully I'll see you around" he smiled " Nice meeting you and you too Leia" I waved goodbye as they exited my "room".

Few hours later-

I was on FaceTime with me best friend Reily who was away at college. Me and Reily meet when we where both this summer camp I was 8 and Reily was 10 I remember no one would play with me and she came up to me and ask me to play with her.

From that day on we where stuck at the hip well until she had to leave for college that was hard for the both of us. But now she is about to start her second year of college and I'm about to do my last year of high school.

"Yeah Reils it's been a long day" I said as I closed my eyes

"I can see that" she giggled at the bandaids on my forehead. "It's not funny your, just like this one guy I meet today" I rolled my eyes

"Oui a guy do tell" she said as she rubbed her hands together. "He has a girlfriend" I stated "but if he didn't would you still date him" she ask with a wicked grin.

I shooked my head

"Come on you need a guy in your life besides your grandpa" she laughed

"Hey that's all I girl like me could ever want" I joked

"No but really tell me about him" she begged

"Ok" I groaned

After my FaceTime call with Reily I decided I would try to go to bed but I couldn't I kept on flipping and tossing I just couldn't get comfortable. Until my phone got a Notification it was from instagram.

_Kam_01 wants to follow you

Hey guys thanks for reading for any questions you can message me I will try to put out at least two or three chapters a week..

Do you like the story so far??

Make sure to like and follow me for updates on this story-