Part 2

Okay guys, here is the update as promised. Take it as an early Christmas present!We know it's been a while but we're still happy to present this part to you.
Mo (ShutterSunflower) has started a new story "The Train Ride Home". It's a Narry story and you should all check it out!
Also, Jessix33 's story "The One That Got Away" has been nominated for the Bromance Awards 2014 so if you all want to go and vote for it, just go on the @BromanceAwards account and search for the Lilo category. Thank you to everyone in advance, I really really appreciate it!
Anyway, here is the second and final part of "Green Eyes". Enjoy! <3

Zayn immediately slammed his phone down on the coffee table and headed in the direction of next door. He didn’t have much time, his brain wasn't thinking about anything else except for Harry and making sure that he was safe. Zayn jumped off their porch, not caring or even remembering that he hadn’t locked his front door, he raced to the neighbor’s as if a life depended on it, and in this case, it did. He banged on the front door and groew impatient at the lack of response. 

Then the door slowly creaked open and Harry’s father appeared, keeping the door close to his face, hiding the majority of the inside of the house. The stench of alcohol was so evident that Zayn could have mistaken the entire house for a bar.

“Where is Harry?” Zayn uttered quickly before the drunken man could say anything. Zayn's anger was flaring, thinking of the sweet boy he knew was being harmed in some way.

The man wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, still holding the beer. “The kid is fine, now go back ho-“ Harry’s father wasn’t able to finish the sentence when both men heard screaming in the distance, Zayn guessed from somewhere upstairs; their actions paused for a brief moment.

Zayn looked at Mr. Styles and said with a scary tone he rarely used to show his authority and especially not to mess with him, “I’m afraid I can’t do that,” Zayn pushed on the door against the man’s strong hold, using both palms of his hands and shoved the door out of his path. Zayn knew that Louis didn’t want him to get involved and had explicitly said not to fight back but hearing Harry’s screams for help, he couldn’t help but get involved and want to do something about it. He didn’t care what could happen to him, he just wanted Harry to be safe.

“Get out of my way! Harry!” he shouted as he tried to get past Harry’s father. Zayn wanted Harry to know that someone was here to help, to save him from this place. With the man’s drunken state, Zayn was able to push past him and the man nearly lost his balance, allowing Zayn the opportunity to run upstairs to find Harry.

“I don’t think so, not today pretty boy.” Mr. Styles slurred right before grabbing Zayn’s shoulders and shoving him into the ground. Zayn landed with a thud, if he wasn’t filled with so much adrenaline, the fall would have hurt a lot more which it still did but at this moment, he didn’t have a second to realize it. Zayn stood up and immediately faced Mr. Styles, as the man punched Zayn in his left eye, he fell back down to the ground once more.