"We sure did make a gorgeous young man. Not just your looks, but you are stunning inside and out." Mom rolls the sleeves on my white shirt and pats my hand. "I love you Elik. I am so proud of you."

I kiss my mom and give her a hug. I feel my head being pulled away from her.

"Ouch, motherfucker." I groan out.

"Hold still ass hat." Chance starts styling my untamed locks.

"We walk out in ten. Finish your drinks, take a good piss and then straighten the fuck up. Act like we aren't blitzed. Elik is getting fucking married." Chance yells in the air followed by a howl.

I really should have hired some stand in best friends.

We scurry around the hotel room cleaning up a little and making sure we are all presentable. I take a good look in the mirror and pray that this day is everything my love has ever dreamed of.

All of my dreams are coming true.

"Let's go." Chance grabs my hand and we are followed out of the room by dad, Ian and Broady.

I pass through the halls of the hotel and think about what might be going on down the hall in the opposite direction.

"He's getting dressed. They are giving him a heart to heart. He is probably nervous and counting down the seconds until he gets to look at you. Calm the fuck down and walk this way." Broady throws his hand over my shoulder after answering my unspoken question.

"Thank you." I whisper as we walk towards the exit of the hotel.

"No thanks needed Champ." Uncle Ian opens the door that leads directly to the reception area and on to the beach.

This is it.

I slowly take the path through the warm sand that will lead me to my first night of forever.

***Dek's POV***

"What time is it?" I call out above the peaceful music the girls insisted on playing.

"You have 30 minutes before we leave the room." Cali yells back to me.

My heart is pitter pattering at a steady rhythm of nervous. I can't wait to see Elik. I miss his fucking face.

"Dek, Sweetheart, let me help you finish." Aunt Molly walks over to me and begins rolling my sleeves.

Maggie comes back in the room and starts fiddling with my collar.

"You're stunning." Maggie kisses my cheek.

"Thanks, Mom." I whisper.

"Son, oh my, it's fixing to be official." Maggie starts crying and Zaya walks over, handing her a tissue.

"No tears until the ceremony, please." I beg. I flutter my lashes and try to get the moisture to evaporate.

"Dek, I'm going to style your hair. Come. Sit." Cali pats the chair in front of the bathroom mirror.

"I'm not a bride." I groan.

These people are treating me like a princess.

"You're the first of us to get married. Don't take this from me." Yani cups her hand along my cheek.

"Dear, did you want your lip ring?" Aunt Molly hands me my jewelry.

"Yes, thank you." I work quickly to line the ring up in my mouth while Cali runs product through my hair.

"Okay. Serious talk." Maggie kneels down beside me and clasps my hand. She takes a big breath and stares up at me. I squeeze her hand and look into her pretty green eyes.