Plan in action

(F/N POV)

So we finally arrived at the Hufflepuff common room and to our surprise no one was there. When I entered I found that it was really quiet, I turned around to find Remus still standing at the door waiting for me, "You can come in..." I said.

"Oh okay," Remus slowly walked into the room, he looked quite stiff and red in the face. 

I walked over to him and he seemed to stiffen up even more! "Are you alright?"I put my hand on his head, "You don't have a fever." Remus's knees seemed to buckled on him. "Whoa!" I grabbed his shoulders, "Here sit down, I'll get you a glass of water." I helped him to the coach and quickly ran to get a bottle of water. "Here.."

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"What are you talking about?"

"I feel bad because I asked you to help me study, but I'm acting quite like a fool."

"Oh don't worry about it, I care about you..." Remus looked at me with wide open eyes, "I mean your HEALTH! YOUR HEALTH!" I panicked.

Remus chuckled at my response, it made me feel at ease and join along. I looked to the left of Remus and found my book! I noticed it had a note on it, 'Hey F/N I was able to clear everyone out for you and your lover boy ;) Go get him! Lots of Love, Ivy' I really need to have a chat with Ivy regarding my love life. 

"Is everything alright?" Remus looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, it's just a note from my friend..."

"What does it say?"

"Umm..." Think! Think! Say something! "Uh... she said that... uh.... she borrowed my book..." Good going me! *internal high-five*

"Oh okay..."

"I think the library might be closed by the time we get over there... but would you like to stay here and study?"

He seemed hesitant, but, "Sure, after all that's what I came here for!"

"Ok then! Lets get started!" I opened my grandfather's journal, "Werewolves... werewolves..." I mumbled as I turned the pages. "AHA! Found it! What would you like to know?"

"Well, let's say a person were to go through... uh..."

"lycanthropy?"

"Yeah..." Remus looked down at his hands before looking at me, "and they have someone they care for," He quickly looked back down, "but they don't want them to get hurt. What should that person do?" 

"Well... Upon transformation they will no longer remember who they are they might even kill their loved ones given the opportunity... so I could understand their concerns... maybe Wolfsbane..."

"Wolfsbane?"

"Yeah, it's also known as Aconite or monkshood. It's a purple flower with dark green leaves, it can be found in Scotland, but the potion's professor might have some..."

"What would one do with the Wolfsbane?"

"I think that if the loved one would have the wolfsbane, with them at all times the werewolves would smell it and avoid them..."

"Oh okay..."

(Remus POV)

I guess that's it... "Sorry I have another question... is there anyway of turning them back to be a human?"

"Unfortunately no... once they go through lycanthropy they will never be normal again," F/N explained. I always knew that my life would never be the same, but I had hope when I heard that I could speak with her. But now this just confirms it... I could almost feel my heart sinking.