Harry's Mother Dies

I was sitting in the tour bus chilling with the lads when I got an alert on my phone. I picked it up and read the text message my eyes grew wider and wider I dropped the phone.

Liam POV

We were sitting on the couch when Harry went crazy and bolted off the couch. I grabbed his arm ''Harry what's wrong!?'' he tried to pull away and started sobbing. ''Let me go!'' he begged tears streaming down his face, suddenly he just dropped to the ground. We all got on our knees next to him I was scared now. ''Haz what is it!?'' Louis asked freaking out as well. ''M-my m-mom d-d-died!'' he burst into tears again if he didn't calm down soon he was gonna pass out. We all looked down sad we all loved Anne. ''I'm so sorry Harry.'' Niall said getting upset to see Harry crying so hard. ''I didn't get t-to say goodbye!'' his chest shuddered. ''Ssh Harry calm down you're gonna make yourself faint.'' Louis said. Harry went pale scarily ''Who cares! What does my life matter now if she's gone!?'' he kept crying, we didn't know what to do. ''Your life matters so MUCH!! You've saved millions of people's lives!'' I said. Harry was quaking and stark white. ''She-she's gone she's gone she's gone..'' Harry kept mumbling to himself. Louis lightly smacked Harry's face to get him out of his zone ''Harry hey it's gonna be okay.'' Harry shook his head and finally passed out. ''Call an ambulance Lou!'' I said. Louis dialed the number Niall was quiet, he looked scared.

The ambulance arrived and put him on a stretcher and drove off, we followed. Me and the lads were sitting in the waiting room waiting to see Harry. ''Styles.'' a nurse called out we all jumped up ''What room is he in?'' Niall asked. ''Mr. Styles is in room 124.'' the nurse told us.

Louis POV

We walked into Harry's room slowly, he was awake and looked at us sadly. ''She died in a car wreck..she had called me yesterday but I never called back,'' Harry looked at all of us in the eyes. ''I NEVER CALLED BACK!'' Harry yelled starting to cry. ''It's okay Harry Anne still loved you.'' I said trying to calm him down. ''You don't get it Lou! I didn't care I thought I could just call her back later. Now I'll never get to talk to her again!'' Harry broke down. We all hugged him ''You can't do this to yourself Haz, blaming yourself isn't gonna bring her back. Bad things happen and there's nothing we can do about them.'' Liam said. I blinked it was a good speech. Harry sighed and looked down at his hands ''You're right Li I just miss her so much.'' Liam looked at him sympathetically ''I know you do Haz.''

Harry looked up at us and smiled ''Thanks guys you're the best.'' I smiled ''Anytime curly anytime.''

We all hugged knowing things were gonna be okay.

I feel bad for Louis losing his mother. Poor chap, rest in peace Johannah.