Harry Hides Being Sick

Harry woke up and looked at his phone it was 3:00 A.M, his stomach was killing him he rubbed it and went back to sleep. He woke up 20 minutes later and immediately ran to the toilet, barely making it before he threw up, his whole body shook, he was trying to be quiet so as to not wake up Liam who was rooming with him in the hotel. Harry stayed there for awhile retching and dry heaving when he was finally done he tiptoed back to his bed and went into a fitful sleep.

Liam's POV

I always wake up the boys so I went to wake Harry up, he looked pretty pale and he was sweating but I just shrugged it off. I shook him awake ''Hazza Harry wake up mate.'' his eyes cracked open he groaned ''No.'' I sighed Harry was not a morning person at all ''You're gonna miss breakfast.'' I told him ''Don't want any.'' ''Well okay suit yourself.'' I walked towards the door and woke the other boys up and we went to breakfast.

No one's POV

Harry didn't come to breakfast but took a shower and tried to look as normal as possible when he walked out to get in the bus, he was exhausted and felt like he was gonna throw up any minute. The boys were heading to a interview Harry went to sleep on the couch as soon as he walked in, which concerned the boys. Louis looked at Liam ''Do you think he's alright?'' he signaled to Harry Liam walked towards Harry and pushed his long hair away and sneakily put a hand on his forehead he was BOILING! ''Niall get the thermometer, Niall got up and got it and handed it to Liam. Liam shook Harry awake, Harry groaned and opened his eyes, his eyes widened seeing Liam ''Its ok Harry we know you're sick I just wanna take your temperature.'' Liam explained. Harry would usually protest but felt too weak to do it and nodded and opened his mouth, Liam took the thermometer out of his mouth when it beeped his temp was 103.4. Liam's eyes widened. ''His temp's 103.4 that's WAY too high!'' Harry groaned ''M' gonna be sick.'' he slapped a hand over his mouth and gagged. He started throwing up all over the floor. Niall got a bowl under him as soon as possible. Harry retched and heaved and gagged loudly, he finally got something up and another round of sickness came barreling up his throat. Harry's whole body shook with each heave. Louis had to look away but stayed right by Harry's side. Harry stopped throwing up after 15 minutes, Liam went wash the bowl and Niall and Louis started cleaning up the mess on the floor. ''I-I'm s-s-sorry.'' Harry cried starting to get upset ''It's alright mate no big deal happens to the best of us.'' Louis said. Harry still nonetheless started crying. Louis put the mop up and sat down beside Harry and rubbed his back ''Hey don't get upset you'll make yourself sick again.'' Harry leaned into him and put his head on Louis' shoulder and sobbed. Louis rubbed his back and played with his hair. ''Sshh ssshhh.'' Louis cooed rocking Harry back and forth Niall and Liam had joined them on the couch and started singing to Harry to make him go to sleep.

                            ''When I look into your eyes
                               I can see a love restrained
                               But darlin' when I hold you
                               Don't you know I feel the same
                               Nothin' lasts forever
                               And we both know hearts can change
                               And it's hard to hold a candle
                               In the cold November rain
                               We've been through this such a long, long time
                               Just tryin' to kill the pain oh yeah
                               But love is always coming and love is always going
                               And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
                                                            Walking away
                             If we could take the time
                             To lay it on the line
                              I could rest my head
                               Just knowin' you were mine
                                All mine
                                So if you want to love me
                                Then darlin' don't refrain
                                 Or I'll just end up walkin'
                                  In the cold November rain

''Haz is asleep.'' Louis whispered he laid him down gently against the pillows and stood up carefully.
We all tiptoed away and went to our rooms quietly. The boys woke up hours later and came into the living room to see Harry in the same position they had left him in. Sound asleep cuddling with his blanket with his long hair spilling across the white pillows. Harry looked so darn cute Niall was desperate to get a picture. ''No don't.'' Liam said ''Aww but look at him even when he's sick he looks like a cute, little puppy!!'' Niall exclaimed and took a picture quickly before anyone could stop him. ''This is my new wallpaper for sure!'' Niall said admiring it. Louis got closer to Niall and looked at the picture not being able to restrain himself ''Aww can you send that to me!?'' Niall nodded and Louis pulled out his phone. Liam stared at him ''Louis!!'' ''What he looks so cute don't judge c'mon you think so too!'' Liam huffed crossing his arms before he had to go through anymore embarrassment Harry groaned and shifted. The lads were at his side quickly. Harry's eyes fluttered open he rubbed them cutely. Niall was inwardly fan-girling! ''How do you feel Harry?'' Liam asked ''Bit better.'' ''Do you think that you can eat a little breakfast?'' Liam added. Harry thought for a moment ''I guess.'' Liam nodded and started getting him some food he got some bananas and other cold fruit and some water. [When I'm ever sick I never want something like toast or eggs or something that just tastes nasty. besides fruit is a lot more subtle and calmer on the taste buds and stomach especially when it's cold at least it's better for me I don't know for you guys] He brought it over to Harry and sat down. Harry ate the fruit slowly and by the time he was finished he was feeling sleepy again. He snuggled in the covers about to go to sleep but before he could Louis stuck a thermometer in his mouth he opened his eyes and glared. ''Sorry mate.'' Louis apologized. The thermometer beeped 101.2 ''Not too bad only 101.2.''  Harry went back to sleep and when he woke up he was feeling a lot better.