Hiccups

I just had a bad case of the hiccups so I decided to write this and the first two solutions to make Harry's hiccups go away in the story don't EVER WORK but the last one does.:)

Harry POV

I woke up and felt weird then I hiccupped only once at first but then they just wouldn't stop. My chest started hurting from all the hiccupping. I got out of bed and got dressed we had two interviews today but after that we're free for a few days off. I walked into the lounge to see all the boys up. I hiccupped again..and again Louis gave me a weird look. ''You got the hiccups Haz?'' Louis asked I nodded not trusting my voice to talk without hiccupping. I sat down and watched the tv for a minute before a crazy bout of hiccups hit me. I was doubled-over hiccupping now with Liam and Niall's attention on me. I finally stopped gasping gulps of air. ''Hold your breath for ten seconds.'' Liam suggested. I held my breath for 10 seconds but at 7 I ended up hiccupping again. I sighed and hiccupped again. Niall rubbed his chin ''Maybe try drinking some water.'' he said. I took a couple of sips of water but immediately hiccupped after. ''Ughhhh!'' I put my head in my hands, my chest hurt. Louis snapped his fingers ''Breathe deeply through your mouth for 5 minutes it works everytime!'' I did as he said and my hiccups vanished as if they were never there. ''Thanks Lou.'' ''Your welcome mate!'' he clapped me on the shoulder. My chest still hurt a little but I was fine in time to go to the interviews.