Harry dies

Okay i'm sorry about all the times that i've made Harry pass out i'm sorry its just my favorite thing to write and read i think its exciting but i'll tone it down a little after this. To the story.

Harry woke up feeling faint and an upset stomach and headache he sat up looking at the time he was supposed to meet Y\N at 3:00 he hadn't seen you in forever he didn't want to cancel their date so he decided he would just tough it out.
He thought that a shower would help he stepped into the shower letting the hot water wash over him it did clear his head up a little bit. He got dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans and put his hair up in a bun (i LOVED it when he did that he looked soo sexy just a plain badass) and went down to have breakfast with Gemma (his sister) she was eating a banana and yogurt ''Morning Haz!'' she said cheerfully ''Hey'' he mumbled she quirked an eyebrow but said nothing. Harry got a plain bowl of cereal barely putting anything in it and sat down Gemma looked at him closely ''Just cereal you're gonna starve!'' he shrugged Gemma left after breakfast he went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror he looked like a ghost he splashed water in his face trying to look as normal as possible. He drove to the movies where you was waiting for him next to the doors of the theatre you looked at him closely''You alright Haz?'' ''Oh yeah i'm perfect c'mon lets go inside.''. You held his hand he was shaking you raised an eyebrow you knew something was up but decided that if you noticed something worse you wouldn't say anything,you went to get your seats in the theatre (i'm not gonna say what movie cause i have no idea what was playing at the time so whatever) you snapped your fingers''Shoot i didn't get any popcorn or coke i'll go get them real quick you want any Hazza?''. Harry couldn't stand the thought of eating buttery popcorn it just instantly made his stomach turn ''No thanks Y\N'' you looked at him strangely he always loved popcorn you had to force him to stop eating it he loved it so much ''What but you love popcorn c'mon bess up what's wrong Harry?''you put your hand on your hip not going to move an inch till he told you the truth. He fidgeted in his seat ''Ummm...'' you raised an eyebrow he looked up at you ''I just had a big breakfast that's all'' ''Mhm Gemma came over to eat breakfast with you and she said that you only ate a bowl of cereal that must have been a heck of some protein!'' Harry grumbled Gemma always knew when something was wrong, ''Now are you gonna tell me what's wrong or wait till the movie starts so we can miss some of it?''you asked he looked down at his hands your eyes softened you held his hands and made him look at you ''Please baby?'' ''Listen don't worry nothings wrong i'm just not hungry that's all i promise.'' he said. You sighed ''Okay but if somethings wrong please tell me i'll be right back.'' you ran off Harry face palmed 'what am i going to do i can't lie to Y\N i feel like crap and she would take care of me but i don't wanna ruin her day i'll just have to suffer through it'.
You returned soon and stopped at the bottom step Harry looked AWFUL it was dark in the theatre and you could still see how white he was he looked like he could pass out any minute you thought about forcing him out of the theatre and take him home you decided that if he got worse you would. You walked to your seat beside him he was leaning on his hand, you munched on popcorn and drank cola you offered him a little bit and he turned green the minute he saw it,halfway through the movie he went completely still you thought he had fallen asleep and nudged his arm it fell over limply your heart stopped you dropped your popcorn bucket spilling it all over the floor and tapped his face he slipped out of his chair right on the floor you were on the verge of tears by now you were near a panic attack really you fell to your knees and lifted his upper body up into your arms he was still as still as a statue and cold as ice, by now you had gotten people's attention they were kneeling down next to you a woman yelled ''CALL AN AMBULANCE!'' but you didn't even notice you were numb sobbing and just a plain wreck. Medics ran in and picked him up you followed and got into the back of the ambulance, they had him on a bed an oxygen mask on him and was trying to wake him he didn't move an inch didn't even flinch he hadn't moved this whole time and he was going paler and paler every second you started sobbing and laid your head on his chest ''Please baby don't leave me don't leave me in the dark please!'' you begged you looked at his face hoping for a reaction nothing you were alone in the silence. They got him in the hospital and rushed him to the Emergency Room he was still out you were sitting by his bedside holding his hand while they tried to wake him then suddenly he started shaking everywhere like a seizure he started flat lining doctors ran in you were bawling they started pumping his chest they pushed you to the side ''No baby no no no!'' you cried. They tried everything then they turned to you slowly ''Ma'am he's dieing.'' you pulled at your hair ''NO NO LET ME GET TO HIM PLEASE HE'S NOT DIEING NO!!'' they let you get to him he was awake he grabbed your hands ''Listen-'' he stuttered ''No no stop acting like this you're not dieing not now no!''you said desperately he gripped your hands tighter ''Look at me Y\N i don't have much time left i just want you to know-i-i-i love you i'll miss you but don't worry you'll be fine without me i just have to go for awhile okay.'' ''No-no-no HARRY!!!'' he gasped the light leaving his eyes he whispered for one last time ''I love you Y\N'' then he lost the shimmer in his emerald eyes his lips slightly parted where he was gasping for breath never to smile his beautiful dimple smile never again would you here his sweet laugh or his deep British voice his sweet singing voice he....was gone.You screamed a blood freezing scream and shaked his shoulders desperately ''NOOOOOO HARRY COME BACK DON'T LEAVE ME IN A WORLD WITHOUT YOU I NEVER GOT TO SAY GOODBYE NOOOOO!!!!!'' you started losing your mind throwing things ''COME BACK COME BACK!!!'' the doctors grabbed you ''NO NO LET ME GO MY HARRY IS GONE!!!''. You went home and almost thought that you could here his sweet voice welcoming you home you could almost feel his sweet hugs,you couldn't believe it...you would never see him again you never got to tell him how much you loved him that you couldn't live without him.You sat on the floor crying he wasn't there to comfort you,you never got over him and died of a broken heart.

Okay i actually cried over that i hope you liked it.