Bad Stomach Flu

I could feel my stomach churn more every second the other boys were playing FIFA and they didn't suspect anything Thank God i don't want to worry them.
Harry was sweating and felt like his lunch would come up any minute,his stomach did a flip he put his hand on it trying to calm it but it didn't work he could feel the bile rise in the back of his throat''Be right back boys.'' they all nodded not paying attention.
He got into the bathroom as quickly as possible and fell to his knees in front of the toilet sending up his lunch,he prayed that they wouldn't hear him he kept on being violently sick for a couple more minutes then just kept hunching over the toilet dry heaving.
He finally felt like he could leave he splashed some cold water in his face trying to look as normal as possible,and calmly walked back to the boys Niall looked at him concerned''You alright Hazza?''
''Yeah i'm fine.'' Harry said quickly Niall nodded not completely buying it.
After awhile Harry started feeling worse his stomach was hurting more and he was getting a headache and couldn't even see straight,''I'm kinda tired lads i'm gonna go to bed.'' they all looked at him concerned ''You alright Haz?''Liam asked ''Oh of course just really tired i didn't get enough sleep last night.''Harry said
They looked at him for another second closely ''Alright Haz good night.''Louis said not buying it for a second.
Harry climbed into his bunk and cuddled in the covers he groaned i can't keep this up forever he soon fell asleep.
''Guys you think Harry's alright.''Niall asked
''I think so he was acting kinda weird though why don't you check on him Nialler.''Liam said
Niall got up from the couch and walked to Harry's bunk he felt of his head no fever i guess i'm overreacting he shook his head and walked back to the couch.
''Well?''Louis said ''He seems fine he didn't have a fever maybe i was overreacting.'' Niall said
''We'll see how he's doing in the morning.''Zayn said.

**********************
Harry woke up feeling worse than yesterday he had a thumping headache he was pretty sure that he had a fever and his stomach was killing him maybe i should tell them...no if it gets any worse i will.
He walked to the kitchen area of the bus and took some medicine,the boys walked out right after he drank some water they all looked at him studying him ''How you feeling Hazza?''Niall asked
''Fine you.''Harry asked ''Oh yeah i'm great.''Niall answered the lads sat down on the couch and started playing FIFA again Harry sat down at the other side of the couch hoping the boys wouldn't notice him.
An hour later Niall piped up and said ''I'm starving boys we should stop and go to Nandos.''he whined
''That sound alright to you boys?''Liam asked they all nodded.
Harry face palmed how am i going to make it through this?
They arrived at Nandos Niall ran to a booth ''I'm SO READY TO EAT!'' Harry winced from the loud shouting thankfully nobody noticed,they all ordered Harry only picked at his food till Liam started watching him he tried his best to eat soon they got up to leave.
As soon as Harry stood up his world flipped upside down the boy's faces were all blurring together he blinked hard and staggered back Liam held his arm ''You alright mate?'' Harry nodded''Just lost my balance for a second.'' he tried to walk normally then he just....gave up he couldn't take it anymore his vision started going black he stopped suddenly the boys bumped into him ''Harry?''Zayn said then Harry just collapsed to the ground ''HARRY!!'' they shouted in unity Niall barely caught him before his head hit the floor he held Harry close to him tapping his cheek ''HARRY WAKE UP MATE!!!!''he yelled Harry's head just went to the side limply a little bit of blood trickling down his chin all the boys lost all the color in their faces ''Boys we NEED to go to the hospital NOW!'' Niall said seriously he was NEVER the serious one.
Niall carried Harry to the bus bridal style they all got into the bus laying Harry on the couch they drove as fast as possible to the hospital they tried waking Harry up again but he was out completely they started getting worried they all had tears in their eyes.
The boys ran into the hospital Niall carrying Harry and demanded for a doctor immediately the doctor ran to them Harry was put into the Emergency Room they put an IV in his arm and put an oxygen mask on him the lads were full on sobbing now it was PETRIFYING to see Harry like that.
They asked them to wait in the waiting room they were all hugging each other crying,they finally called them they ran into the room Harry was awake now they all breathed a sigh of relief Louis was the first to speak ''Is he alright he's not...dieing is he?'' the doctor shook her head ''No he isn't dieing he's got a severe stomach flu as for the blood he threw up so much that he just started breaking down.'' they all hugged each other beaming that their friend was okay.
They walked up to him he smiled at them ''You alright Harry?''Zayn asked ''Yeah i feel a lot better now thanks for taking care of me guys.''he said ''You're welcome Harry you scared us to death don't EVER do that again why didn't you say anything?''Liam asked ''I didn't want to worry you and be a bother.'' they looked at him kindly and went up to hug him ''You'll never be a bother to us Harry NEVER!''Niall said.
''I love you guys.''Harry said ''We love you too curly.''Louis said.
The doctor prescribed some antibiotics for Harry the boys took care of him till he got better he was up on his feet in a couple of days.

that was PURE CRAP sorry if you guys didn't like it. :(:(:(