"You know, I am a matchmaker." 

He began to blabber on about the hundreds of people he got together in the Glade, with Florence choosing to ignore how much he was exaggerating the figure. There wasn't even a hundred people in the Glade.

"Okay Ben, I believe you." 

She really just wanted to shut him up at this point, so agreeing with him was the easiest way to achieve that. But he didn't stop.

So as he continued to chatter on, Florence let herself focus on the boy he happened to be planning to set her up with. Minho was stretching outside the walls of the Maze, rolling his neck to avoid any muscle strains whilst running.

Shuck, he looks hot. 

Florence was certain he knew she was watching him at times like this. The way his face was ice cool and collected and his biceps just happened to be on show was all convincing her that he was purposely trying to look good in front of her. But then again, she wasn't complaining.

"I think I would date him."

Ben narrowly avoided choking on his food at the girl's confession. He broke out into a satisfied grin as he took in her words, her eyes immediately widening and her face turning a bright red.

Shuck. That was out loud.

"Sorry?"

She stuttered over an excuse for what she had blurted out accidentally, but there was nothing she could say to take it back. Ben had already gone off on a tangent about how he knew that she liked him, and that it was only a matter of time before they would be dating.

"Listen, you're going to get together if it's the last thing I get anyone to do in my life."

Florence shook off the boy's certainty as they approached the Maze together, and willed for him to stop talking as they neared their Keeper. He didn't shut up, and so in fear of Minho hearing his words, she elbowed him in the ribs.

"Ouch!"

Minho's eyebrows knitted together in confusion, and a smile flickered across his lips. Ben just glared at the girl, rubbing the spot she had hit him with his fingers. She didn't look at him.

"What'd you do that for?" Minho asked curiously. 

She let her mouth hang open, holding out an excessively long 'um' as she struggled to think up an excuse on the spot. Her eyes darted to Ben who just let her struggle, and she swore at herself in her head.

"He's just being a shank." was what she finally said. 

Minho just nodded, clearly not believing her, but not pushing the topic any further. The doors began to open, distracting them all, and Florence thanked the Creators internally for the very interruption.

Minho took off into the Maze immediately, winking at the girl, and then the other two went after him trailing behind. Ben hit her arm, causing her to wince and then stop herself in guilt for when she had nudged the boy herself, a little too hard.

"Why'd you hit me?!" He hissed, and she rolled her eyes.

"Because you were talking about Minho when he was right in front of us!" His anger dissipated and instead he just turned to laughter. It was too funny to him, remembering her embarrassment.

"I can't believe you admitted you like him." She shushed him at these words, glancing to see if the Keeper was close enough to hear their conversation. They were nearing the corridor where they would split off now.

"Whatever." She muttered, and Ben gave her a teasing smile.

"Love you really Florence."

"I hate that I love you too."