23: He's not here

"Brenda, we're coming up behind. Keep 'em busy." I say into the walkie talkie.

"Hang on!" Vince yells as he starts driving faster and I grip my hand on top of the car.

A few minutes later, we start catching up with the train.

"This is crazy, Alana!" Vince yells over the loud engine.

"I know." I simply say as I take off my seatbelt and climb on top of the car. "Get me closer!" I yell as I teach the hood of the car while grabbing the hook.

Vince starts speeding up and I get closer to the train's hook. I finally hook the slot and jump onto the ladder.

"C'mon, Vince!" I yell, motioning my hand to him and he slowly gets up from the driver's seat. Once he manages to step foot on the head of the car, a tire flats, causing Vince and car to break down.

"Vince!" I exclaim and I look to see the hook shaking in the train's slot. "Jump!" I yell to him and he does so.

The hook unlocks from the train's slot and I duck as our car falls back, landing upside down on the train tracks. I then look down and help Vince up. Once I do, he nods at me while gripping the ladder.

"Shit!" Vince says as he turns around to see the scene.

"Let's go!" I tell him as I start climbing up the ladder.

"Hey! Berg!" Vince yells and I turn my head to see it flying toward us.

"Hey, Brenda, you got company!" I yell into the walkie talkie.

"Go, go, go!" I hear her yell in the background and I watch the scene of mini explosions. "Alana, you're on your own. Don't die." Brenda says into the walkie talkie.

"Good luck!" I tell her, signing off. We gotta move. "C'mon!" I tell Vince and he nods as we start climbing up the ladder.

Once we do, we start jogging and jumping over each train, trying to get to the right one where Minho could possibly be in. But we stop in our tracks as we see guards with machine guns running toward us.

I see Vince hop down into an opening and I take off my bag.

"Give me the bag!" Vince yells and I toss it down to him.

I then hop down and run in front of Vince, holding my gun out, ready to shoot.

"Shoot!" Vince says and I start shooting at the guards.

"Vince?" I say, turning back to him for a quick second.

"We're set! Cover your ass!" Vince yells and I put my gun back in my pocket. "Take cover!" He says as I run over to a side ladder.

I start to move away slowly, but I turn my head and the explosion sets off, making the guards fall back. A part of the train then stops and I pick my head up, seeing the other half slowing down.

Vince and I hop down to see the other half of the train now stopping. I turn my head and make a whistle with two fingers in my mouth. Newt and Thomas come out from a rock, looking at us.

"Newt! Thomas!" Vince yells, waving his hand and I nod at the boys.

"Alright, c'mon, let's go. C'mon!" Newt and Thomas say and Brandon and Zane come running after them.

I then run back to the train and start banging on them.

"Minho! Minho, can you hear me?" I yell as I keep banging on the train.

I then look up to see hear Minho's faint scream and my heart starts pounding.

"This one. This one!" I tell Newt ad he runs over to me.