I'm Just Your Problem

Hello, Kittens!

I was planning on posting today and obviously I'm going through with it, but I had an hour-long low-level panic attack this morning because of my cousin's ex-boyfriend asking me for unsolicited sex. I won't go into detail on that unless asked, but just know that I thought about not posting, decided to anyway.

I'm sorry for the lack of chapters I've had a lot of things going on recently ranging from computer troubles to what happened this morning.

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter! Leave comments and feedback! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Better get moving! Villains don't wait for a countdown!" Present Mic yelled out as the doors to the zones opened up.

The students all startled, but by that time Bakugou had already taken off.

🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶

"The students this year look promising!" Nezu said excitedly, "Hmm let's see..."

Aizawa, looking through the student's files. A few caught his eye, namely Hakagure Tooru, Kouta Koji, and Shinsou Hitoshi. Then again he was always on the lookout for new potential underground heroes during the exam.

"Looking for potential underground hero babies Aizawa?" Midnight asked.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and just ignored her, occasionally glancing at the cameras.

"Damn, look at the kid with the explosions." Snipe said pointing to a screen near the top left, "He's just going, plus he's helping people so he's not bein' selfish."

"At this rate, he might break the record for most points gotten in the entrance exam." Nezu commented.

Aizawa decided to look at the kid's file, he couldn't deny he had potential, "Name: Bakugou Katsuki. Age: 16. Middle school: Aldura Middle School." He muttered out, "Looks like he has a history of bullying, violent and antisocial behavior, but has been in therapy for the past two and a half years and hasn't had an incident since his first year of middle school."

"Kids got spunk." Snipe commented.

Midnight looked at his file too, "He definitely has promise." She said, "You want him in your class Aizawa?"

"Looks like a problem child..." Is all Aizawa said.

🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶

Katsuki decided he had enough points and was gonna be nice and help some of the extras out. He saw the purple-haired kid again, "Hey! Eyebags!" He called out.

The kid looked over and saw Katsuki, he ran over, "Yeah?"

"How many points do you have?" Katsuki asked.

The kid flinched a bit, "None. I don't have a physical quirk so I haven't been able to get any points."

"What's your quirk?" Katsuki asked, the kid looked uneasy about answering, but did anyway.

"Brainwashing. I can take control of anyone who gives me a verbal response." He said quietly.

"Control me." Katsuki commanded.

"Wh-what! I can't! It'll get me disqualified!" Shinsou said.

Katsuki shook his head frustrated, "No it won't. I'm offering, so you aren't sabotaging me." He said, "So take control and get some points, damn it!"

"Fine! Fine." Shinsou took a deep breath, "Bakugou?"

"Ye-" He was cut off. Eyes turning white and glassy.

"Follow me." He commanded and started walking, Bakugou walking closely behind him, "Protect me from any robot that comes within fifteen feet of me."

Bakugou merely nodded as a response and started attacking.

🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶🏶

The exams were over. Bakugou and Shinsou were waiting outside the UA gaits for Kirishima. Shinsou was still worried about being disqualified, but was trying to ignore that anxiety.

"Hey! Bakubro! Who's this?" Kirishima asked, approaching the two wild-haired teens.

"Shitty Hair, this is Shinsou Hitoshi a.k.a. Eyebags." Katsuki introduced.

Shinsou raised a brow at the nickname, "If you're gonna call me Eyebags then I'm calling you Pomeranian." He deadpanned. Kirishima burst out laughing, while Katsuki was busy screeching at Shinsou that he wasn't a pomeranian.

Izuku was floating above the trio. It made him happy to see Katsuki making friends, especially when it came to Shinsou. In the past, Katsuki would have labeled Shinsou as an extra and would have probably bullied him as well. Katsuki has been doing so much better since Izuku's been gone.

"Guess I really was the problem, huh?"