. under the same sky again .

Unfair.

It felt unfair how his unsettled feelings were dramatic to bug him over some words when, logically, his words made sense. Why her appointments had a priority over him when parties to him were equally important to her anniversary?

Jinyoung regretted missing his loud parties just to make sure she wasn't overworking herself. Instead of thinking twice about the pain behind her glare or how she stormed out of the library, trembling instead of jumping for joy or proudly showing off her boyfriend, he shouldn't have cared for a stranger and treated her as the girls before her, the foolish strangers he wasn't indebted to whenever they agreed to do his work.

The fact that the mysterious boyfriend never debuted on any occasion during the past months conflicted with Jisoo's persona and the more he thought of how many hours he spent with Jisoo and never the called boyfriend called or even texted her or at least threatened him to back off his girl were all riddles that lead to two either there was no boyfriend, or Jisoo was really cheating on the pal, slapping Jinyoung the plot twist of the history.

Jinyoung laughed in disbelief at his nonsense conclusions, twisting the doorknob of his room. His eyes squinted, not expecting to see the fluorescent light invading his sacred darkroom.

"I thought you were a thief," Mark teased, resting his back against the pillow after checking his identity.

"Are you finally here to experience the beauty of a nap or some decent sleep?"

"The beauty of the party," Jinyoung corrected, avoiding the trap behind the tricky wish. Jaebum had already warned him about the constant questions from the roommates concerning his insufficient rest and brief stays in the shared space. He saw no reason to explain his night-time behavior to a complete stranger.

"I doubt Jisoo let you at this hour to party. Did you run away?"

"She is the one who did that in the middle of our study for her third anniversary. But don't worry, I will certainly bail multiple times soon." Jinyoung said in a mocking, angry tone as he opened the closet with force.

"What did you say?"

"I'm not repeating my words, Markiepooh." He sassed bitterly, ignoring the way Mark jumped off the bed, standing next to him.

"How did you---, Taehyung called?"

Jinyoung glanced at him with a quirked eyebrow. "The boyfriend? No, the fencer did." He said, shuffling his hung clothes.

"Stupid, Jackson." Mark cursed while scrolling down his phone before he pressed a certain number.

"He is." Jinyoung picked up a black turtleneck and grey wide jeans before he passed by his pacing roommate to the bathroom. He didn't have time to deal with Mark's panicked mood over everything and nothing. He should focus on how thrilling the party would be instead.

He tucked the fitted turtleneck in his jeans, securing his waist with a black leather belt. A knock on the door made him sigh as he slicked his hair back, turning his head to the opened door.

"Can you share with me the bars near the campus and here?" Mark asked his phone still calling the unresponsive recipient.

"Since when?" He mocked, checking his reflection in the mirror one last time.

"I need to find Jisoo before she does something stupid. We are in a big new city that we know nothing about!"  Mark muttered under his breath, hand on his waist as he paced back and forth. Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion, turning his full attention to his roommate.

"Why would she celebrate her anniversary in a pub?"

"Because Taehyung is a cheater and there is nothing to celebrate, and Jisoo is an idiot." Mark yelled in frustration as Jinyoung's mouth formed an "O", his mind processing the information that defeated his suspicions.