Fun time....

Bendy continued to rub Cupheads girth. small droplets of semen had begun to form on the tip and trickled their way down to the base.

Cuphead pulled Bendy's head into a kiss. The duo's tongue dueled for a little while before Cuphead began to suck on Bendy's worn out mouth.  Bendy moaned a little as Cuphead sucked and sucked. Cuphead then proceeded to trace his hands down Bendy's chest and into his pants rubbing his own erect girth as well. Eventually Bendy broke the kiss, got down on his knees, and traced his glossa on the underside of Cupheads girth, then teasing it with his tongue, before he fully submerged his mouth with it. Cuphead shuddered as Bendy slowly bobbed his head up and down and tracing the girth with his tongue on the inside. Bendy looked up at Cuphead with his ruby like eyes, into CUpheads own. A fire flamed within both of them. A fire, fueled by lust sand desire, and above all, LOVE!

"Mmmf, Bends...I'm gonna..." moaned Cuphead,

Bendy stopped immediately squeezing the base of his girth to stop his boyfriend from finishing.

"OOHHH no you don't I want that load to be inside of me" ordered Bendy sinisterly.

Cuphead gulped.

Bendy got up and onto the bed. He propped himself up onto his elbows, raising his hips higher, shaking it slightly at Cuphead.

"Take me right now" ordered bendy in a sweetly but lustfull state.

Cuphead inhaled at the sight. He slowly traced his hands around Bendy's hips stroking up his sides before grabbing them and pulled them onto his hard girth.

"Ah...Fuck yes!" Moaned Bendy head arched upwards.

Cuphead, aroused even more by the moans given off by Bendy, began to rock his hips back n forth in Bendy. Bendy was so tight and wet around his girth, that he had to slow down multiple times to stop himself from finishing early. Cuphead grabbed Bendy's own girth, while leaning over him. He whispered dirty thoughts into his lover's ear as he stroked his girth and thrusting slowly but deep inside of him. Bendy turned his head over his neck to kiss Cuphead some more. Every single time, Cuphead thrusted harder, cuasing Bendy to moan even louder than before. Eventually Cuphead couldn't hold on much longer, he arched his back upwards, as he finished. Unleashing his creamy load into Bendy. Bendy in response came himself, dribbling all over Cupheads hand, and snapping his head upwards, eyes slits and tongue sticking out. Cuphead brought the lubricated fingers to his mouth and sucked Bendy's load off of them before shoving them into Bendy's open mouth. Cuphead and Bendy both panted.

Cuphead began thrusting a little into Bendy once more. He was still hard sand wanted more now. Bendy moaned in the process, he loved it. He closed his eyes as Cuphead thrusted into his worn out body.

"I'm not...<pant>...hurting...you?" Asked a sweaty faced Cuphead.

"Mmmff....no...ahh...never......use me as....your...toy!!!...Hah!

Cuphead grinned in satisfaction as he thrusted deeper into Bendy hole. Cupheads load made perfect lubricant as he now had his own tongue sticking out from the pleasure that he was digging for. Eventually Cuphead finished a second time inside Bendy. This time down for the count. As he toppled down next to Bendy, he kissed the now passed out Bendy on the forehead before pulling him close to him and falling asleep once more......

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF THIS CHAPTER!!! ANYWHO HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING SAFE OUT THERE!!! ILL BE POSTING ANEW CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN!! THANKS FOR READING!!