requiem part 2

Jack approached the two with an outraged angry expression on his face. but before he could say anything to them, Cuphead cleared his throat and put his hand in his pocket and pulling out a gun half way before putting it back in. Jack eyed the gun before stopping dead in his tracks and backing away a little.

"Just remember that I still have this and yesterday was a warning." said Cuphead to Jack with a stern look about his eyes. jack took this a shock but then a smirk appeared on his face.

"Yeah, ok, but don't forget that I still have a bigger gun...if you know what I mean" said Jack holding his phone up and smirking back at Cuphead. 

Cuphead gulped. Jack, knowing that he had got his point through, nodded in satisfaction and then turned to leave in the other direction. Doing so he heard Cuphead say call back after him.

"hmm yeah, but a gun is a gun, so it all depends on who fires first...." said Cuphead back at Jack which caused him to turn back around and flare up in anger.

"yeah great, and right now my hand is on my trigger so if you don't watch your step I'll be the one firing first understand you little twat!" He yelled back then storming off. 

Bendy, who had been listening and wondering why on earth guns were being mentioned in this conversation, looked up at Cuphead with a confused expression on his face. Cuphead noticing this turned and looked back down at him. 

"Don't worry about it" he said finally to Bendy.

"Uh..ok" said Bendy still confused onto what the actual fuck was going on.

With that they continued on to Steak n' Shake and talking about school and how everything was going between them. eventually they both entered in the restaurant where they were greeted by a waiter. 

"Hey Cuphead how's it going?" asked the waiter. 

"It's all going good, i'm just here to pick up my meal that I forgot from yesterday." said Cuphead back.

Cuphead leaded Bendy to the back and into the break room where he woke up after being unconscious. 

"So, what do you want?" asked Cuphead offering a seat to Bendy.

"Oh...I thought you were joking....ummm....can I get a BBQ smoked house Burger without any onions please...If that's ok with you? said Bendy twisting his fingers.

"Yeah! and i'll get you a large fry and  a large shake i'm assuming that you like M&M, with that as well then you can be on you're marry way to home." said Cuphead leaving the room and going to get his order.

"How the hell did he know that I liked M&M milkshakes?" thought Bendy out loud.  he waited for a while for Cuphead to return then he returned with a Steak N' Shake to go bag full of the stuff he ordered. 

"well, here it all is..." said Cuphead as he handed Bendy the Bag and handed him the drinks in a carrier in the other hand.

"I-I don't know how to thank you..." said Bendy blushing and smiling as he was lost for words. 

"Eh..don't worry about it..." said Cuphead. they stared at each other for a little while then Bendy turned and began to leave. Cuphead though stopped him.

"Bendy....I-uh....I...." stuttered Cuphead towards Bendy. 

"Yes?" giggled Bendy

"I...-I-I hope that you saty safe out there alright?" said Cuphead finally and smiling down at Bendy. 

"oh um thanks and you do the same as well." said Bendy turning and leaving once more.

Once Bendy left Cuphead cursed at himself.

"fucck why can't you just tell him, you have a fucking gun and why the fuck did you make that super awkward, he's probably gonna think that your a weirdo now!" he thought to himself.

HEY GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT IT IS A PART TWO OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SO IT KIND OF ADDS UP ANY WAYS... ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE WRITTEN SOON HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER OF BENDY X CUPHEAD IT MEANS A LOT THAT YOU ALL ARE READING MY STORIES OF THIS.